You Make It Look So Easy//2

I grabbed the photo off of my nightstand and studied it carefully. He was beautiful, and even though you can't see his face you can imagine it. I smiled to myself and grabbed glue and put it in a book of my favorite pictures I have been working on. Memories.

Would I ever see him again?

Would I want to?

I needed to clear my head of him, so I decided to grab my earbuds and turn on some Nirvana as I left the house, pitch dark outside, not that I cared.
Eventually I found myself closer to the city, at a bar/concert area. It was roaring with young people.

I read the sign, wondering what all the commotion was about.
"Waterparks LIVE!"
I mean I've never heard of them but they must be good if this many people were there.

I managed to sneak through the guards, not that I was going into the bar anyways. I looked around.
Blue lights, 13 year olds, and drunk ass people that are only here for the booze.
I stood in the corner, playing on my phone as a guard walked up to me.

Fuck.

"Photography girl?" He looked me up and down. "Excuse me?" I mumbled, confused and scared. "Come with me." He grabbed my arm forcefully and brought me to the back, as I let him drag me along weakly.

He brought me to a small room, Fulled with food and candy. "Wait here." He said emotionlessly, leaving me alone in a room.

A few minutes later photography boy walked in. "Photography girl!" He exclaimed, embracing me in a tight hug. "Woah there." I giggled, hugging back. "But hi."

"You came! Did you know I was in waterparks?"

"No? What's waterparks? I just came cause I saw this place was poppin." I shrugged, looking at him.

He rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "Not to be full of myself, but you've NEVER heard of my band? Come on. You're gonna listen to em now."

He walked me out of the room to the side of a fairly small stage, as two other people followed him to the middle.

"Heyyy y'all!" he said, as a boy with long dark blonde hair waved and the other boy sat at the drums. "Half of you adore us, and the other half of you are piss drunk, but let's get this night started!"