You're one of my favorite few// 3

"Did you like the show?" he asked me, wiping off the sweat off of his forehead, smiling breathlessly at me. I giggled and nodded, playing with the sleeves of my jacket.

"What is your name, photography girl? Calling you that gets a little annoying."

"Well I'm Rose, and you?"

"Awsten. Awsten Knight." he continued to smiling, without a care in the world. His name was really cool.

I nodded, looking around this bright room in the back.

Two boys came back, giggling from Awsten to me. "Ooo who is this Awsten?" The one with adorable curly hair asked. "Yeah whooo is this cutie?" The other guy said.

"Oh right right this is.. Rose right? Yeah this is Rose. She's my friend I met a few days ago." Awsten rambled, looking anywhere but me.

"Well hello Rose, i'm Geoff. I'm the guy who played guitar you saw." The one boy said. I expectantly looked at the other one as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Uh right my turn. Well I'm Otto." Otto mumbled, oddly shy.

I giggled, checking the time on my phone. "Fuck.." I mumbled, putting my phone back in my pocket as the guys sat there confused. "I'm supposed to be back, my mom probably thinks somethings wrong."

"Well I can bring you home; but are you underage? Out of wonder." Awsten grabbed his keys, looking at me.

"No no i'm 19, but I still live with my mom. I'm saving up for an apartment in New York."

We drove home in silence, before Awsten broke it. "So.. New York?"

I nodded and continued to look out the window. "Yeah, I wanna be a photographer." I smiled, studying his beautiful face as he concentrated on the road.

"Mm. Is this your house on the right?" he asked, pointing towards my house.
I nodded, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Hey wait," he mumbled, pulling out a ticket and writing something on it, "Give me a call sometime. And uh here's a ticket to our show next weekend. It would mean the whole wide entire world if you could come, Rose. Small venue, not many people."

"Okay I'll check my schedule. Bye Awsten!" I grabbed the ticket from his hand and skipped into my house.