I'll Forget You If You Need Me To// 5

"Well, One: Who said i wanted to? And Two, Why?" I looked directly at her face, as she tried to hide it with her venti coffee cup. "Because," She sighed, "I know them."

Confused at what she meant, I gave her a confused look. What did she mean, know them? Like she knows the guys?

"About a year back, Otto and I- Well- We had an internet relationship. He refused to tell me where he lived, and one day I saw him out in public with another girl, k-kissing and hugging her.." She looked down, playing with her hands.

I nodded, sighing.

"But it's okay, I guess. Y'all can do whatever you want. Don't let me stop you, Roe."

"Hey, what happened after you saw him?"

"I just never answered him again." She responded.

After another half hour or so, we left the coffee shop and drove back to my house. Laying on my bed, I grabbed the ticket and texted Awsten's number while Jess searched Netflix for something to watch.

me: heyy!! it's rose. i'm not sure if you remember me but oh well.
awsten 💙: NOOO HEY ROSEEEE! I CONPLETELY REMEMBER YOU! HOW ARE YOU??
me: well, i'm doing just fine. you can call me roe by the way.
awsten 💙: noooo. i wanna figure out a 'just me and you' nickname (:

I read the message smiling and sitting my phone down.

AWSTEN POV:

I checked my phone every two minutes waiting for a reply. She must be busy.
I have to admit, ever since i met this girl she's been in my thoughts.

"Dude!" Otto nudged my arm, taking my phone out of my hands and sitting it down. "Are you texting that girl you met?"

I giggled nervously, nodding at him.

Geoff sighed from the other side of the room, looking from me to Otto. "But what about Grace?"

"Uh? What about the cheater?"

Me and my ex, Grace, had a long backstory. We loved each other completely. Or so I thought.

"W-What do you mean you slept with him?!"

"Awsten, it was a mistake! Don't tell me you never slept with anyone while YOU were on tour!"

"Not while we were dating! How could you do this?!"

Truthfully, I'm no where near over Grace. She was my love. My life. Everything. And I just wanna be over her.

"You know very well you aren't over her."

"So?"

"Then why talk to this Rosie girl?"

"It's Rose."

"Okay, but why?"

"Me and Grace are OVER."

"Awsten-"

"No. Plus, we're just friends. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go take a walk."