Chapter 5

Let's go to dinner, then we can go dancing." I said trying to change the subject and lighten up the mood. Things had gotten tense on the car ride home, neither of us talked the rest of the way back to the house. We were both lost in thought of the pros and cons of getting pregnant right now, it was a lot to take on. I believe he was still deep in thought, I don't think he had heard a word I said.
We were currently sitting on the sofa with the news on, I don't even know if he was listening or if he was still in deep thought. Grabbing his arm I pulled myself up to straddle his lap. I started to leave a trail of chaste kisses across his forehead and down the left side of his face, causing him to grip my hips tightly. Kissing my way around his chin and back up the right side of his face, I let my lips linger longer as I left a trail down his nose and finally to his lips.
Kissing me fiercely, our grips tightened on each other. The stress of this past week coming out in our lust. John stood up, making sure to hold me correctly so I didn't fall down, and carried me to the bedroom. Pulling out of the kiss to catch my breath, john laid me down softly of our king size mattress.
We stared deeply into each other's eyes as he slowly stripped me of my clothing. Making sure to brush against my breasts as he removed my shirt, as I was only wearing a sports bra, the tingling sensations were strong. John slowly trailed the tips of his fingers down my neck, across my breasts, and trailing the waistband of my sweatpants. He was barely touching me, but it sent waves of desire rippling through me.
Hooking his fingers in my sweats he yanked them down quickly causing me to gasp at the sudden change of pace. Pulling my feet out of the pants john stared at me, seeming to admire the dark green lace thong I was wearing.
"Do you like what you see John..." I said looking at him through my lashes and biting my lip. I watched as his tongue slowly ran over his lips, leaving them glistening in the barely lit room, and biting his lower lip.
"Hell yea... You are so fucking sexy Sophs." His voice was deeper, thick with lust. He started rubbing his hands up and down my thighs, making small groaning noises. His grip on my thighs tightened as he groaned loudly "Come on and get dressed Sophs, cause if you don't I'm gonna end up fucking you right here and we won't go anywhere." I pouted
"Maybe I don't wanna go anymore... what if I want you to take me right here, right now." I said as I lifted myself up slightly to unhook my bra, throwing it off to the side. He smirked leaning down as if he was going to kiss me, but instead he yanked the covers and pulled them over me; covering my almost naked body.
"There will be plenty of time for that baby girl." He whispered into my ear, causing my body to shiver with delight. He jumped back as I reached for him to pull him completely on top of me, and got off the bed laughing.
"I said I was taking you out for a formal celebration, and then we can... play." He winked at me going into the closet, leaving me laying on the bed anxious for what's to come later on this evening.
I got up and went into the bathroom for a shower when I heard a phone ring. "Is that you or me love?" I called out to john wondering if he was still in the room. "John?"

(John's POV)
I loved teasing her; she always got so worked up. I loved to watch her wiggle and squirm awaiting my touch. It was such a turn on seeing how attracted she was to me.  "Is that you or me love?" I heard her calling out from her shower. It took all the restraint I had to stop myself from joining her in her shower, cause then we'd definitely never get out here.
Just thinking of her in the shower made my boxers feel too tight. Imagining her small voluptuous frame naked, wet, and covered in bubbles from her soap. Stop! Trying to shake the images from my head I walked into the living room to see which of our phones were ringing.  Looking down I saw a name I hadn't seen in almost five years.
I hadn't spoken to her since she packed her bags and left me. And just that easily the pain, the grief, and the anger all came rushing back as I remembered the day she broke my heart. I was in the army getting ready to become a CSM, and she was about to graduate and become a doctor.
We had plans; we both get our dream jobs, then when we had enough money saved were going to have children. But things didn't go as planned. I forgave her for hurting me the first time because I understood where she was coming from.
I just wasn't expecting her to hurt me again... especially not like she did. Sophia knew about her and how things happened. I wasn't over her when I met Sophia, but I couldn't help but fall for Sophs. Other people said that I couldn't have loved her that much because I moved on so quickly.
But it's like I told my family; you can't control who and when you fall for someone. I even pulled away from Sophia for a while because I thought the same thing. I just couldn't stay away from her though, if I wasn't with her I just had to talk to her about everything and nothing at the same time.
I remember Sophia telling me to call and leave a voicemail or to write to her in order for me to get the closure that I needed. I texted her everyday for two weeks trying to get answers to explain how could she do what she had done. I never got an answer until after two weeks.
I just can't do this with you anymore, I'm sorry John maybe we can still be friends? 
I couldn't do anything but laugh after reading that message, then after a few minutes all I felt was anger. I was on leave at that time so I was home, at a local pub. I threw my phone across the bar and started tossing everything in sight. One guy didn't seem to be having such a good day either; we fought there in the middle of the bar.
Both of us throwing punches at the other, a few cheered it on and others flat out ignored it and continued on with their night. After a while security broke it up and threw us both out; me and the guy just stared at each other.
Then I started crying and I told the guy everything, then he told me about how he divorced his wife and lost custody of his daughter. That the mother lied to the judge and said that he beats on her ; when it was the mother who did so. He thinks he lost because the judge was a woman as well and she said her father was the same way.
We have been friends ever since that night. He was my best man at me and Sophia's wedding. After I told him about her he said he doesn't see how I was still pinning for her, honestly I didn't either. But I couldn't help it, she was my first love.
Does anyone ever really get over their first?
"Hey baby didn't you hear me calling you? I asked who was on the phone..." Sophia said; breaking me out of train of thought. Turning around I nearly dropped both of our phones. She was coming down the hall putting on her right hoop earring, her hair curled coming down and stopping just above her breasts.
She was wearing a black strapless dress that hugged her curves stopping just above her knees. Her breasts sitting up perfectly, were almost completely covered leaving just enough out to show the crease in between. Wiping the corner of my mouth and clearing my throat, I had to gather myself because this girl didn't know how incredible she was.
"Sophs you look incredible..." I said trailing off because I couldn't really find the words to describe how amazing she looked. She blushed and chuckled giving me a small kiss as I handed her, her phone. "Well I would tell you that you do too, but I'm the only one that's dressed" she joked. "I know, I know I'm going" as I walked past her I made sure to smack her ass.
"Hey!" she laughed "Hey" I said winking and going to get dressed and shower as well. 
Hopefully there won't be any more phone calls during dinner...

~~
(Sophia's POV)
        Dancing around to the music I laughed as I enjoyed being carefree in this one moment. John went to get drinks so I stayed back so we didn't lose our table. I was standing a little away from the table so I had space to move around.
My eyes were closed as I was playing in my hair while shaking my head side to side when I felt someone step in front of me. I stopped moving and my eyes popped open and this guy smiled wide at me.
"What's your name beautiful" he said as he leant in closer to me.
I started to walk away because I wanted to be near John as I started to think that I should've just gone with him. I felt I tight grip on my wrist as I was yanked back; smacking face first into a hard chest.
"I said... what's your name beautiful" he was smiling but the tone in his voice sent a shudder through me. I felt my body start to panic, but I guess he took it as I sign that I was enjoying his touch because he squeezed me tighter against him.
"Let go of me" I demanded trying to push away from him. He started to laugh but then he just stopped and grabbed both of my forearms and held them down at my sides. "Listen here beautiful, I asked you a question and unless you want to see me angry I suggest you give me the answer im looking for" his tone was clear that he expected me to answer and not fight back and just as I was abut to tell him to go to Hell I heard John.
"I'm telling you right that if you don't let go of my wife, you will see why I'm an commanding office in the army." The threat was clear in Johns voice, and it made me smile at how defensive he got over me.
Pulling my back flush against his front, which I squirmed and tried to get out of, the guy laughed and kept trying to feel on me. I was squirming trying to get out of his grip, but I wasn't strong enough... and wearing heels. John didn't warn him a second time, I saw him move so I ducked my head down just in time as John punched him right in the jaw.
The guy released me so when I moved John grabbed me and we got away from the guy easily because of all the people that were out dancing tonight.
Sitting me down at the bar, John grabbed my hands and rubbed my arms soothingly. Turning them over so he could see if I was hurt or not. The only light was a small one behind the bar and the lights around the dj booth.
"John I'm okay, but I'm sure I'll bruise tomorrow" I said trying to laugh it off even though my arms did feel kind of sore from that jackasses tight grip. "I leave you alone for two minutes and when I come back some loser's trying it on with my wife. You just couldn't help yourself, huh? You just had to be sexy" he said half serious, half jokingly.
"Well I have to be in order to keep my handsome husband at my side." I whispered into his ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both laughed and went back on the floor dancing to a few more songs. Hopefully that guy was just drunk and moved on to the next girl, or left.
"Hey I just realized something" I shouted as we danced to the song Gentleman by Psy. "What's that" "You never got me my damn drink, I'm thirsty babe" He started laughing and we made our way to the front.
"Let me get a White Russian and an Amaretto" nodding the barmen went to do his job and I sang along to music. Another song by Psy started to play; Hangover.  "I guess we came on a good night" I said nodding to the dj..
"Lets do shots" I said to john and he stared at me for a moment before smiling and waving to the barmen again. "we would like ten shots please" I said leaning over the bar. John pulled me back and stood directly behind me "baby don't do that" "do what" I whispered leaning back into him.
"Don't lean over like that" he held onto my hips tightly "How come?" I asked pushing back onto him feeling his hardness press into me. "Because your ass sticks out more, and im pretty sure your breasts were pressed up even further." He sighed and gripped me harder "You can't be doing that when you already looking this sexy" the last bit he practically growled into my ear.
I decided to tease him and rotate my hips since he was holding me completely against him. Hearing his intake of breath only made me want to tease him further. So I slowly dipped down and rotated my hips slowly as I came back up.
"Damn Sophs..." he kissed the side of neck and groaned.
"Tonight babygirl... I'm going to make you the mother of my children" I felt my face heat up and I was glad we were in a dark club, and I was facing away from him. I loved and hated how easily he could make me blush. Turning around I smiley at him through my lashes. "Children? Don't we need one in order to use that term?"
"Yes, but the plan was to get you pregnant with at least two. I'm backed up so you are definitely getting pregnant beautiful." He said smiling down at me. And the love he had in his eyes made me feel like the luckiest girl alive.
I didn't care if he got me pregnant with triplets; I was ready to be a wife and a mother. Okay maybe I was going overboard. I'm small idk if my body could hold twins let alone triplets.
"Well what are you waiting for...let's get started" he smiled at me and handed me my drink. After we had our drink and shots then we left. On the way home he had his hand in my lap rubbing my thigh, enough to tease but not doing too much. 
~~
As soon as the door closed John grabbed me and pinned me to the wall, slowly trailing his hands up my arms then slowly down my sides and gripping my hips. He slid his hands down my thighs and gripped the bottom of dress and pulled it up and over my head.
Tossing it across the foyer.
"You are so beautiful Sophia..." John leaned down and kissed my lips softly, putting all of his want in this kiss. John lifted me up and carried me into the room. Kissing me he let his hands glide up my back and remove my bra.
I lifted my arms and removed his shirt, running my hands down his chest until I reached his belt buckle. Unbuckling his jeans I squatted down and yanked his pants down.
"Sophs you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this view. Your ass poked out like that, no bra, lace thong, and your still wearing your heels." Looking up at him from my position I realized what he was implying. Smiling I tapped his leg, and he kicked out of his jeans until they were completely off.
I kissed both of his thighs, and then I kissed over his manhood in small circles. Making sure to let my lips linger, letting my bottom lip trail behind after each kiss. I lifted myself up and kissed from the waistband of his boxers, all the way up his chest. John pulled back and walked over to the bed, winking at me before laying back.  I crawled up next to him, looking him over slowly.
"John..." I said softly.
Staring at the man I fell in love with almost four years ago. Looking at him as he lay with his eyes closed and wondered how I ever became so lucky.  Running my fingers down his chest, lightly scratching, I heard his faint intake of breath and I smiled to myself. I loved the effect that i had on him, but I loved the effect he had on me. My body just seemed to know when he was around.
Just by looking at me, I could feel my body tingle with desire, my nipples slowly perk in anticipation, my core muscles contract, and my panties soak. I had no control over myself when it came to this man. I rubbed my thumb over his hardened nipple, as I lifted my leg to rub my knee over his manhood.
I wanted... no needed to feel him touch me. My body craved his touch every day, this need I had for him was almost too much. As soon as he touched my sensitive areas, it feels like I'm going to climax instantly.
And he knows my body very well, even though he says he doesn't think he does.  He always touches me in the right spot, and just enough to get me in mood. Even though around him, I'm always in the mood. I can remember the first time that I heard his voice, my whole body tingled and I immediately felt warm.
"You know just cause my eyes are closed doesn't mean I don't feel you staring at me... weirdo" I laughed as I swung my leg over him and pulled myself up to straddle him. I gasped as I felt his hardness press into me, since she only was wearing a thong; a "pussy patch" as he calls it.
"Damn baby..." I said grinding on his crotch.
"That's all you love.  Stop being so damn sexy"
He growled out as he jumped up snatching my breast and hungrily sucked on it and squeezed my ass. Moaning loudly, my whole body lit on fire and I grabbed his hair pulling on it and pushing his face further into my breast.
"Fuck... I love it when you do that"
I watched as he sucked on my breast a little longer and switched to the other. I could feel the abandoned nipple still tingling and throbbing, not painful but my swollen nipple was red.
Digging my nails into his shoulders whilst grinding harder into his lap, I held my head back as his sucking started to move away from my breast and up my chest to my neck. "Tell me what you want baby" John said sucking on my soft spot.
All I could do was moan louder, i couldn't find my voice. My body was at its peak, he hadn't even touched my core yet, but I felt as if I was going to climax any second.  I started rotating my hips faster and faster clawing at his back, moaning softly.
"Baby...please..."
Shaking his head no, John kissed his way back down to my breast gripping them both in his hands hard.
"Tell me what you want baby....say it"
John pulled both nipples into his mouth.   Pulling away from him I laid down onto the mattress. Looking into his eyes I let all of my lust show in my eyes, arching my back towards him as I said
"Make love to me John..."