Goodnight Moon and Lavendar

Jimin pov.

"Oh goodness sake" I whispered to myself. I rewrapped my precious yellow blanket around me pushing down yet another yawn. Losing my place when counting stars was a usual occurence.

There were just too many, but I didn't mind much. I nestled back into the paint chipped window sill and embarked back on the journy of counting. Well into the night, my eyes began to droop. This was my white flag of surrender waving to the vast and plentiful universe.

I stood, wrapping the well-aged blanket around me, and waddled to my creaky bed. Suddenly my tired eyes became wide. I felt something was off. The stars were off too. Something lingered. Something dark. My caramel eyes scanned the dusty room. "H-hello?.. anyone?". Silence met my ears. I shrugged off the feeling and cuddled back into the bed. Facing the large circular window, I smiled and looked out at the stars "Goodnight moon.."

Jungkook pov.

Falling. That's all I felt. Darkness swallowed me in a cold embrass. I let it consume me taking a deep breath. I smelled fresh rain, a hint of death, and lavendar?

My black eyes snap open. I breath once again. I could almost taste it. That fresh scent. It carried comfort and elegance. I had to have it. I had to have everything. This was different from what I had ever known. This was addicting. I yearned for what created such a delectable scent.

Following the drug-like aroma I ended up at a tall rickity looking house. The quaint house, once painted a bold white, was now chipping and sagging. I narrowed my ebony orbs at the large circular window that seemed to tie the whole house together. A glowing figure sat perched at the ledge. I instantly knew from the soft glow and delicate smell that this was an angel.

An angel with wavy blonde hair and tired caramel eyes. An angel who carried exactly what I wanted. Getting into the house was quite an easy task. Slipping through the looming shadows, I made it up to the attic and to where my new prized possession lied. I observed as the fragile angel took notice in my presence but thought nothing of it. He called out in a sweet voice that slied right through the heavy night silence. He mumbled something to hismelf and drifted to sleep.

I took this moment to make my way closer. I sat at the foot of his bed memorizing every feature on his little pretty face. I smirked slightly tilting my head and letting my brown hair fall into my eyes. Many mini freckles dotted his face and sparkled in the moonlight like stars. He was the nightsky dotted with his own stars and carried a sense of awe. I couldn't just snatch him out of his bed.. yet. I needed to find something to satisfy me. Something that held his sweet lavendar scent. My black eyes lit up when I saw it. The beautiful fuzzy blanket. Locked inside it's soft fibers was the scent I lusted for. The memories weaved into this blanket tempted me in as I slowly snaked it out of the precious angel's small hands and into my icy cold ones. I turned and disapeared into the night.

My lavendar blanket. My lavendar angel.