Crybaby Tears and Distant Looks

Jungkook pov.

Jimin had a lot of tears. I would raise my voice and he'd burst into those bright blue tears.. he couldn't stop easily either. Sometimes he would cry for no reason. I'm his shoulder to lean on. I'm his protector.

He's my crybaby with those sweet tears. I don't deserve him.. but I wanted him. His eyes are filled with such golden passion and love but tonight.. they're different.

"Jiminie.. what's the matter?" I pulled him into my lap and waited for a response. He snaps out from his daze and shrugs "N-nothing Kook-ah.. I'm just tired."

Did I ever mention Jimin was a terrible liar? I shake my head. "Something is bothering you. You can tell me.. what's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"Thoughts.." Jimin replies biting his lip in concentration.

"Thoughts? What kind of thoughts?"

"Sad ones.. happy ones.. just... I'm just thinking."

He looks away not even blushing at my comment. Something was up and it kept poking at me. I needed to know just like how I needed him. His blunt answers stirred a pot of annoyance and anger in my stomach.

"Jimin.. you are not you right now. Tell me what the fuck is going on? What happened today?" I pressed on and he shrugged. My eyes darkened.

"Fucking hell Jimin! Just tell me! Not like you have any real problems!" I stand up, hairs on end. My brain boiled with hot, hot anger. "You're just a dumb angel... no problems.. worries. You're an ungrateful bitch!"

His expression changed into a hurt one. For the first time he fought down those crybaby tears and drew a shaky breath.

"..Leave. Just leave Kook.. I'll see you later.."

It was a slap to the face. He looked to broken and distant.. it wasn't just my yelling.. he looked off from the beginning of this summer night. He shook his head and I sunk into the shadows and out of the old house. What was happening.. I.. I..

That distant look.. those eyes.. I was so lost.