His Sin

No one's pov.

The air was cool as Jungkook and Jimin walked together. Their hands, locked together and swinging lazily with every step. The stars began to emerge as the moon-lit night continued on. Jimin looked up at Jungkook with a smile but his golden eyes carried more.. they carried something else.. sadness?

The familiar body of water came into view as the two approached. The lake was as smooth and sleek as glass. It stretched so far out.. like a vast ocean.. so calm..

"You want to play hide and seek, Kook?" Jimin looks to Jungkook for a response. Jungkook raises an eyebrow.

"Don't you have something to show me?" He asks and Jimin nods. "Yeah.. but it can wait for now" the little angel replies.

The game began. Their hushed whispers became loud squeals and peircing laughter. They raced across the wildflowers and trees. Jimin's soft glow illuminated the dark shadows of the woods. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and leaned down connecting their lips. It was perfect. Dreamlike.

****

The moon began to float down to the water's platform turning the sky a deep purple. The stars twinkled their last goodbye. Jimin and Jungkook lie on their backs looking up at the sky. Clouds began to stir and float  across the brightening sky. Jungkook reaches out taking Jimin's soft hand. "You're something else Jiminie.. so sweet." He tilted his head to the smaller boy, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Jimin smiles and sits up. "Lets swim.. the water must be warm from summer still." Jungkook agrees and gets up.

Roses start small.

They dove into the water not caring about their clothes. The water ripples and the sleek reflection of the moon wavers. Both of the boys break from the surface and grin at each other. Jungkook's clothes cling to his body and his brown hair sticks to his pale forehead. Jimin blushes slightly pushing back his own soaked blonde hair.

Roses bloom into something beautiful.

"You're so beautiful, Jungkook" Jimin says in a sing-song voice. Jungkook splashes him, earning a squeal. He swims back up to the glowing boy and kisses him hard. "We should get going.. the sun is coming up.." Jungkook looks up at the dark orange and blue sky.

Jimin takes a deep breath "W-wait.. I.. I have something for you.." They both swim back to shore and sit on the delicate wild flowers. Jungkook looks to Jimin "Yeah? What is it..?" He tilts his head getting that feeling again.

Roses have their thorns.

"You.. I know you can't love me Jungkook.. but that's only what you think... I can't be alone in this. You deserve true love... something that lives on.. Live on for me, Jungkook"

Roses wilt and die.

"What are you saying Jimin?" Jungkook's eyes rake over Jimin's face and he inches closer. Jimin reaches out a small hand and places it on Jungkook's hollow chest. "Remember my little cow.. I gave him life.. just a little bit...."

Jimin's skin becomes pale and he smiles a sad smile. His eyes sparkle as he leans into Jungkook. He was falling.

"I was thinking.. good thoughts, b-bad thoughts... what if I gave a lifeless creature all my life?" He giggles and kisses Jungkook. He seemed dazed.. not there.

Jungkook grips Jimin's arm, "What the fuck are you saying?! J-Jimin.. Jimin!" The demon shakes the little angel.

Those gold eyes stared into his black ones as they slowly faded. "I love you Jungkook.. Live for me.. okay?" He kisses the demon one last time and falls limp. The gold faded from him..

"no no no no no!" Jungkook shakes his head. He feels a rush. He feels a pulse. Jimin! He's alive.. He feels the angels pulse. The sky is pink. No.. he isn't moving.. its not Jimin.. its him. Its Jungkook.

Hot tears roll down the pale boy's cheeks. He felt it. He felt passion, anger, love, affection.. for the sweet angel who gave his own life for him.. he felt his pulse.. the heartbeat given to him by such a beautiful creature.. his angel.

He hugged the lifeless angel to his chest, sobs racking his body. "You dumb angel! Jimin.. You.. WHY!" His screams split the silence in half. "I feel it.. it hurts.. so fucking much.. but its so amazing.. Jimin my love.. its so beautiful" He feels Jimin's cool skin against his own, now warm, skin.

Jungkook wasn't a demon.. he was a human.. with a heart of gold.. the heart of his Jimin.. His sweet, sweet angel whom counted the stars.. was now his own star.

Jungkook felt waves of emotion.. it was all so new.. it was so bright.. He wiped his tears and looked to the pink sky.. to where Jimin watched over him.

"I.. I love you.." He whispered, his voice cracking. "I will live for you.. thank you, my lavendar angel."

This was the story of two coming together as one.. Serendipity and His Sin..