Picnic Afternoons and Heartless Creatures

Jimin pov.

A demon.. I had seen a demon. A handsome one at that. Wait! What am I even thinking.. this is crazy.. he stole my blanket. Demons are heartless, but he said I was cute. No! Get ahold of yourself Jimin. He's a demon.. heartless...

I needed to get out of the house I once never wanted to leave. The sun was just overhead.. a new day.. new  afternoon. What could I even do on an afternoon like this without my blanket. I guess I had to keep myself distracted.. maybe a picnic. Those usually guaranteed sweets and relaxation. I could forget about the whole stolen blanket for a bit.. just a bit.

Packing a wicker basket full of lemon cookies, a scratchy checkered blanket, and my little stuffed cow (which I decided to keep a close eye on), I soared out from my circular window and into the deep woods. My golden wings shimered off the old sun's playful light. I drifted down to a clearing just beside the deep lake. I unloaded my basket and sat out the little cow.  I took the plushie and held it gently to my chest. I breathed deeply, calmly. The little cow blinked it's marble eyes wiggling from my grasp. I smiled at my mini friend watching him prance through the wildflowers. My afternoon was saved...

The box of lemon cookies was finished off. I was putting my final touches on the flower crown I made for myself. I perched it on my fluffly blonde hair letting out a yawn. The summer air felt so nice.. like a blanket of warmth. Snuggling into the itchy blanket, I fell asleep.

Jungkook pov.

An angel. I had found an angel. Pure and loving. Sweet and obediant.. my Jimin. I decided to pass by his house once more feeling low on sadness. I creep closer only to sense.. nothing? My Jiminie wasn't home? How odd... never picked him as the type to leave the safety of his room. It wasn't hard to find where my lavendar Jimin went. He could never mask that addicting aroma.. or that angelic glow. Lying in a bed of wildflowers was my prize. My darling. Sleeping so soundly, so calm.. nothing could distur- What the fuck? I notice the little cow wiggling its fat body into the embrace of MY angel. The stuffed animal carried the same scent and memories of Jimin so I of course wanted it.

The fat cow wiggled in my cold hands attempting to free itself. I wanted the stupid thing.. but not when it was able to move around creepily. I spin on my heel and see the peaceful lake. "How about we go for a little swim..". I smirked evily dunking the head of the cow underwater. It struggled in my iron grip. I let out a cold laugh watching it suffer. Pulling the head out of the water, I notice that the cow is still 'alive'. I resort to crushing it's fat body between my palms.

Violent coughs break the summer air and I whip my head around to see what was happening. Jimin was sat up, wicker basket knocked aside. He coughed and choked grabbing for anything. "HelP-!" He doubled over and I drop the cow. I appeared by his side cupping his freckled face. I look into his warm eyes with my black pools. "What wrong? Jimin, breath" I scanned his body for injuries and back to his sweet face.

"The cow.. is it alright..?" He asks and I scoff shaking my head and pulled the fragile angel into my lap. "I don't care about the fucking cow. You were just in a huge coughing fit.. what the hell Jimin?"

His watery eyes trail out to the lake. The angel's ears turn a bright pink. Cute, he was embarrased. "I.. I sometimes like to give the cow a bit of my life.. my soul.. so I have a friend. W-whatever happens to that cow.. I feel".

A wave of guilt passes through me before fizzeling out. I grab his chin and make him face me again. "I.. I'm sorry.. I.. didn't know you could do that.." I use my thumb wiping away his warm tears. He smiles sweetly filling me with a weird comfort. I lean to the side. "It's okay.. I'm safe.. my cow is just a little shaken up.." He chirps. Jimin tilts his head to the sky, "it's getting dark out.. ". His caramel eyes light up in a striking gold. He flashes another playful smile. You dumb angel.. making yourself fall so hard.. I just caused you terrible grief and yet.. you sit here in my lap looking at the stars. Jimin tilts his head back to me "Lets play hide and seek!" His sweet voice muses.

Fine.. for this one night. I'll play with him. I can't become too close.. yet. Jimin is so tempting.. he's magic.. fate. I'm just a creature.. heartless.