Menaces and the Easily Fooled

Jimin's pov.

It was a system. Wake up, take a bath, eat, wait for Jungkook. I didn't feel comfortable without him. I felt so drawn to his dark personality. I know he has killed.. stolen.. He's a menace. I can see it but only in his relfection.

I would be laying with him and roll over to face my large mirror. What was behind me wasn't the Jungkook I knew. It was pure black.. endless dark, peircing red eyes, long pointed horns and claws, torn up wings.. practically a nighmare.

There were times when this monster would reveal itsself in my handsome Jungkook. He would yell and scream.. eyes flaming red. He would taunt me.. smirk at my misfortune. He would blame me for his pain and suffering. Jungkook's hands would become a steely cold and his grip felt like claws digging into my soft skin.

After Jungkook would have his fit.. scream out all of his problems, his eyes would fill with a temporary guilt. He would speak kindly to me and in his slick voice tell me once again..

"Jiminie.. I cannot love you."

I would shake my head and smile taking a cold hand and kissing it softly. I forgave him. It was in his nature to be angry anyways.. what could I do? He's a menace and I'm so easily fooled. But he doesn't know.. he will love soon.. he will.

Now I was back in his arms. I push back those images and snuggle into his chest. The smell of cinnamon lingers on his clothes and envelopes me in a blanket of icy comfort. I look up at him, resting my chest on his broad chest. He looks down and laughs dryly.

He pushes my wavy blonde bangs from my face and kisses me passionately. I fall into his trap but I could care less

Jungkook pov.

The night masked me. The only thing Jimin saw of me was my shadow. The moon highlighted just the right features.. made my smile a little less prodding. At this moment I yearned to be alive.. I craved to know what it felt like to be in love.

"What's it like..?"

"What are you talking about?" The question whips around me in a wave of lavendar and sugar as his voice dies back down

"...Love. You know? Your heart and feelings." I felt stupid for asking, for admitting some kind of defeat aloud.

He blushes,"Well um.. it's different for everyone. For me, my heart races all the time. It feels unhealthy but satisfying. I feel free.. my face gets all hot and I feel like curling up into a ball. I feel like I'm walking on fluffy clouds.. fresh"

I tilt my head narrowing black eyes on him. "Must be nice.. having a heart and perfect soul."

"Kook don't be like that honestly.. I love you. I don't care if you can't return the feelings normally.. but I'll take the protectiveness as your love. You care enough to kiss me and see me every night. You'll know love soon enough"

I scoff. "Yeah right."

"I'm serious.. You will love.. and it will be beautiful"