Hide and Seek

No one's pov.

The moon had risin triumphantly, illuminating those who lurked late at night. Among those who disguised their doings in the blanket of darkness were opposites. An angel and demon. Dark and light. Together in an silently understood treaty. The angel had unknowingly lured in a possesive being, capturing the dark soul with a captivating scent. The demon unknowingly let a part of him become exposed, a part that was more human then the rest of him.

"Here.. I'll hide first" Jungkook offered earning an excited nod from Jimin. The angel turned his back to Jungkook, pressing his small hands to his closed eyes. "I'll count to 20.. you can start to find a hiding spot...".

Jimin raises his head from his hands "hey, you never told me your name yet".

"I haven't.." Jungkook smirks slightly "well excuse my bad manners.. It's Jungkook".

As soon as Jungkook uttered those words he quickly disappeared prompting Jimin to resume counting. "1..2...3..", Jimin shifted his weight to the other leg and finishes counting. "Ready or not! Here I come!".

Jimin's wings ruffle in excitement as he looks around looming trees and dark bushes. The moon was his flashlight as he searched for the dark haired demon. "Jungkookieee", Jimin peeks behind a tree and pouts when Jungkook is nowhere to be found.

Jungkook pov.

His soft glow gives him away as he looks. How precious. Never said anything about cheating, so I could do as I please even if it ment being entirely invisable. I muffle a giggle as Jimin seems close to give up. Deciding to play with my new toy, I drop down from my spot up in the trees and appear beside him. He yelps spinning around looking at me with those beautiful golden eyes.

"Found you!" he squeals wrapping his arms around my waist. A shock of warmth shoots through me and something snaps. This comfort is foreign.. not ment for a heartless demon like me.

"D-don't fucking touch me" I hiss, cold eyes staring Jimin down. He gasps softly and stumbles back as I shove him off. He's too addicting.. it's dangerous. "K-kookie...?". Tears well up in those sparkling eyes and I feel guilt eat me up. I shouldn't feel like this.. goddammit he cries so easily. Where do these tears come from anyway?

"Jimin.." I trail off and take a step forward. I tower over the little angel tilting his chin up at me. I wipe away the hot tears that trail down his starry face with my thumb. He leans into the cold touch of my hand. I'm tempted to pull away. Yell at him again.. but I can't bring myself to. I can't bring myself to do anything. I feel heavy.. warm. Closer to being alive then I had ever been before. This angel was mine.. the start of something new. Under the moonlight and blanket of stars.. I could pretend I was alive.. in love.. for now.

hellooo! this is Lu speaking.. hi, how r u? well i hope you are well and thank you for actually being interested in my somewhat book. it's my first book so pls if you have any tips or advice hmu. im open for any kind of improvement. stay healthy