Morning Sun and Cinnamon

Jimin pov.

The sunlight streams in through the dusty circular window. The white curtains sway as a summer breeze sneaks into the hot room. I roll over rubbing my eyes with a small fist. I feel around waiting for my hands to meet the warmth of my blanket. "wha-" I look around the queen sized bed and.. nothing. The feeling of loss begins to sink in. I wipe away the feeling, feathery wings fluttering.

"where are you, you little stinker" I mumble huffing.

I crouch looking under my bed. "nothing" I pout. "I had it with me right when I said goodnight.. it couldn't have just.. gone missing". Tears prick my warm eyes and stream down my freckled face. I quickly wipe them away "n-no!" I stomp a dainty foot "no tears!.. you're not giving up yet Jiminie". I whisper little words of encouragement to myself pushing forward. I spend my entire morning looking around the house without knowing someone was looking at me.

Jungkook pov.

"Pathetic.. yet adorable" I cock my head to the side watching my angel scramble all over his room. I stroke the blanket like a pet, absorbing it's memories and priceless worth. As a demon is was my job to lure, trade, buy and sell. I feasted on memories and souls. Souls of those who were hopeless. Memories of those who were hopeful. I couldn't love, couldn't feel my heart beat, or provide the comfort a lover desired.. but I had lust. A deep lust for striking things. Everything I saw and deemed good was mine. This lavendar angel was mine.

The poor thing spent his entire summer day tearing the already dilapidated house apart. If I had emotions I would have felt bad but luckily I felt nothing. The sun was placing it's final kiss on the earth's face and the moon began to rise from it's slumber. My lavendar angel sat once again at the windowsill looking less calm. I fed off of the unhapiness he emitted slowly inching my way back into the house. I dwelled in the dark corner of his room observing every slight move he made. Every sweet breath.

"w-who are you?" the angel asked, shattering my trance.

He stood suddenly alarmed. "M-my blanky!" his pleasant voice commented once more. I lowered my empty eyes to the yellow fabric and snorted "this? this.. is mine" I tease savoring the way his face crunched up in frustration. "Bu-but.. it has my name stitched on the side. There's no way you're Jimin too!" he replied trying to muster up any courage and sass. I let out a dry laugh that seemed to spook my lavendar angel.. Jimin.

"Listen here cutie. This blanket could have your full name, blood type, date of birth, AND address all stitched into it in nice loopy lettering but get this.. Its still mine". He pouts opening his mouth to say something but I cut him off with another bullet passing my lips. "If I see something that catches my eye.. I'm keeping it. Forever.. so I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth of your's and move on." I smirk soaking up his broken expression.

My little Jimin all worked up because of some stupid blanket. I strut up to the shaking angel leaning down and placing a kiss on his smooth forehead.

He gasps and just like that I disappear into a cloud of ash and the lingering scent of cinnamon.