Chapter 1. The Phonecall

Songs for this chapter :

Beautiful little fools - Jorja Smith
Running home to you - Grant Gustin

Treat people with kindness. - Harry Styles.

Louis's POV

It's Saturday morning,I've just woken up. I cannot begin to fathom what the fuck my life has become. I have become a shell of who I used to be,before the hiatus that led to all this absurdities in my life.

 I miss him.

 I miss him so much. His hair, his long arms,his kind personality, everything about him.

Is it even worth thinking about him anymore? I keep having these thoughts as if I don't have anything else to do.Which I do, so I better get my ass up as I still have practice today.

I play football at the Doncaster Rovers Football Club in Yorkshire, England. Yes, I'm still into football.
Growing up as an only boy child, I had to find stuff to do on my own, without my sisters.
Football became my favorite sport and favorite thing to do at such an early age.
 Ball is love, ball is life. Okay maybe that is a little too much, but I am the fucking king of too much.

Since the hiatus began, I haven't thought about making music even once. It's a chapter of my life that I would like to leave closed. Unfinished mostly, but closed all the same.

So much for old times, I take a quick shower and leave for practice without having breakfast. Not because I'm not hungry, but because I don't have the time. Moreover, I can always grab a coffee to go on my way.Thank you Starbucks.

When I'm in England,I live with my sister Charlotte and her boyfriend Zed. I don't wake her up in the morning as she goes to work in the afternoon, today being a weekend.

Author's note.

Thank you for reading this chapter y'all, which is so short I know. Also, please make covers for me.Anyone. Thank you. If you like it, comment,vote and share.

I'll update again soon.

Lots of love :)

Jenny.