First Day

Disclaimer: I do not own this song. The original owner is Swedish House Mafia. :3 Please don't play the song till she sings. Thanks!

Your P.O.V

I was awakened by the shrilling sound every teen hates.

My alarm.

I rolled over to try to turn it off, but my bed was way bigger than I thought. So, I ended up having to roll over three times before I could reach my alarm.

I flopped myself out of bed and yawned.

I had stayed up until 1:26 practicing my song. Then I had to send a recorded version of it to Okurimono.

Just the words though. The music is piano and I'm not that good at playing.

But lucky for me, Ouran has decided that they will have one of their students play the piano while I perform.

I heard a knock at my door and jumped at the sudden noise. I trudged over to my door, and opened it, rubbing my eyes.

On the other side of the door, was one of our maids, Utsoukushi. She was the nicest person I had ever met. I smiled when I saw her.

"Come in," I said gesturing my oversized room. She returned the smile and stepped inside.

"Good morning. I brought you your custom uniform," she said as she handed me a few clothes.

"Thank you so much!" I praised her. She chuckled in response, then left me to get dressed.

*time skip*

I grinned to myself as I walked down the path that went to the street. This was my first time going to school since 7th grade! And that was a public school.

That smile faded as I grew closer to the limo my parents expected me to ride.

Really. I have to ride a limo to school? Doesn't that seem a bit obnoxious?

But apparently, that's not the case at Ouran. It is extremely popular for someone to be driven to school by someone that works for you in a limo.

When I stepped out of the limo, I quickly bowed to the driver and thanked him for his service.

Then, I turned to admire the school. It was amazing. And it was huge!

I wandered around campus for a while. Everything was so beautiful.

After about fifteen minutes of looking around, I checked the time.

It was about time for me to find the outdoor stage thingy-magig that I was going to perform on. But there was one problem.

I had no idea where I was.

I scanned my surroundings to try to spot where I came from, but I couldn't remember.

I turned to the first person I saw and started walking up to them.

"Um, excuse me?" I said once I approached them. He turned around and looked me up and down. He had black hair and wore one of the boys' uniforms. He also had glasses. He showed absolutely no emotion.

"Can I help you?" he said after a good ten seconds of examining me.

"Yes. Do you know where the outdoor stage thing is?"