seven

"Hello?" I questioned, placing my iPhone to my ear, the sound crackling slightly.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to pop round?" Simons voice echoed through the phone. His voice sounding almost soothing to the mood I am in right now. Why does the last feel as though it always comes back to haunt you, no matter how much you try and make it fade away.

"You don't have too. I'm just not in a good place right now. Boys suck. Boys suck big time," I signed, rubbing a hand through my hair which dramatically needs washing.

"You don't have to tell me don't worry, tell me when you're ready. I know briefly about this Daniel kid but I don't know the details. I have a feeling I don't want to know," he spoke with a sigh, his voice sounding even more softer than usual. "I'll go get food and I'll come over,"

"Thank you so much,"

"No problem, love,"

I've known Simon for years, but I've never been close with him and I've only met him a few times prior to moving to London. He's been Josh's best friend for as long as I can remember. I moved to London not too long ago, moving into the same tower as Gee, Chip and Will was comforting as I am close with them already. I needed all the support I could get when I moved here. I finally got myself out of a 2 and a half year relationship due to control, physical and mental abuse. I had never felt so trapped in my life.

I had no idea how to make it stop. I told Freya everything, as it happened and when it happened. She was my rock throughout the whole time as I was too scared to even tell my own cousin who is more like my Brother, Josh.

But little did I know Freya was telling josh everything. Which I don't blame her, she had the right too. They both sorted me out an apartment in London near all of them, next thing I know they checked for when Daniel would be out of the house, and they came and got me. Helping me escape from the hell hole in which I was stuck in, unable to get out.

And now I run the constant burden of the fact that there is a chance Daniel might be able to find out where I am. Which scares me. Hell, it scares me to death.

My friends group I have right now, are the best people I have ever met.