twentyone

"Are you going to come out of your room and spend some time outdoors, seen as we are still on holiday?" Simon's head popped around the door to my hotel room, my body jumped slightly as I turned my head on the pillow to look at him, before turning back so I could get back into the comfy position which I am in, peacefully looking out of the hotel window whilst cuddled up in bed. "I take that as a no,"

Simon placed his hand on my arm and my body jumped at the sudden contact. I'm still shook up from what happened two days ago. And I'm still confused at how that happened two days ago.

"Fuck I'm sorry," he spoke, moving his hand and sitting himself down on the bed facing me, pulling the covers over his body as well. "Everyone's waiting to see you. Josh finds it weird that I'm the only one that you want to see but everyone else seems to understand. They miss you Lace,"

''I don't think that I'm ready to face people yet. This morning I only just had enough courage in me to take a shower,'' I chuckled, a few stray tears escaping out of my tired eyes and down my cheek. Just as I was bringing my fingers forward to wipe them away, my own finger tips are replaced by Simons.
''I am so sorry for everything that's ever happened to you. I don't know how someone can do the things that he has done,'' His soft voice spoke out, barely above a whisper.

''If it wasn't for you practically saving me the other night then god knows where I would be right now, You honestly saved me Simon. I don't care how many times you want to tell me you didn't but you did, I could be anywhere right now if it wasn't for you,''

''I did what was right,'' He spoke. ''You was in trouble, I heard the shouting and the screaming through the phone, I couldn't just not come and help you knowing that something is happening, I care too much. I'd do anything to help you,''.