1.8K 20 1

"Si!" Laycee called out through the apartment which they are staying in in America. She heard Simon's footsteps get closer and closer to her as her heart pumped through her chest.

"What's wrong?" Simon asked scurrying to her side as he noticed the worried expression on her face, he raised his eyebrows and p!she's a comforting hand onto her shoulder making her relax. "Are you okay? What's happened? What's going on?"

"Calm down with the questions" Laycee giggles rolling her eyes. "Just give me your hand a minute," Simon reluctantly gave Laycee his hand, his face scrunching up with confusion. She took his large hand in her smaller one and slowly placed his onto her stomach, his eyebrows furrowed even more.

"Wait..no..really?" Simon stuttered, Laycee nodded her head looking up into his eyes, her own becoming glazed over as a few tears spilled over the edge. She reached into her back pocket of her blue jeans and took out the test which she had done in the morning, with Freya and Gee waiting impatiently behind the bathroom door. Simon has only just got back from filming with the boys, they were filming some group videos together whilst they are all out in america. One of the videos they recorded consisted of them doing the crossbar challenge, which didn't go very well and didn't last as long as they had planned due to the sun which is beating down. Laycee decided to wait until now to tell him, realising that she couldn't wait until she got back in England to tell him as there would be times on this trip where alcohol would be in the picture, and she would have to try to think of an excuse as to why she couldn't drink it. Laycee also had to  beg the girls not to breath a word to anyone before she told Simon. He took the test out of her hands, looking intently at the screen on the test which read out 'pregnant'.

"There's actually a little person growing in there," He said in shock, going down onto his knees and placing both of his hands on Laycee's bare stomach. On he was down on his knees be was head height with Laycee's stomach. "I actually can't believe it," he rose back up to his feet before taking Laycee into his arms and embracing her. She resting her head on his chest, letting out a sigh of relief which she didn't know he was holding in.

Simon grinned happily, this was something he had wanted for a while now. He always knew he wanted to be a Dad, vowing to be the best dad he could ever be. And there was no doubt about the fact he wanted to start a family with Laycee. He couldn't imagine it being with anybody else.

"Are you happy?" Laycee asked, hesitation laced in with her voice. Laycee pulled back from his body, looking up in his eyes.

"Of course I am! I've always dreamed of being a Dad. I couldn't think of a better person to be starting a family with. Oh my god! I'm going to get him a little Leeds Kit!" Simon pushed his hands through his hair. Thinking about all the little things he could buy for his child, there is no doubt about the fact that this child is going to be so spoilt, and so loved.

"What if it's a girl?" Laycee giggled watching how excited Simon got, the brightness on his face could light up the whole entire room. All the worry which Laycee has was for nothing, Simon was happier than she could have ever imagined.

"If it's a girl she can still have a little leeds kit!" Simon grabbed Laycee's hands pulling her close to his body, "I honestly cannot thank you enough, you're one in a million Layce, you really are,"

"It takes two.people to make a baby Simon! It should be me thanking you for giving me this amazing gift. For some reason I thought that you wouldn't be happy, I wasn't sure whether the timing would be off. As soon as we get back into England I'm going to make a doctor's appointment and then we'll know a due date,"

"Of course I'm happy! The timing is perfect, I told you in was ready to have a baby and I meant it," Simons long arms laced around Laycee, pulling her in once again. " Wait, " Simon placed his hands on her shoulders, pushing her back a little bit to face him. "Can I tell the guys they're going to be Uncles?!"