seventyone

*Laycee's P.O.V*

"So," Freya spoke, taking a sip of her coffee, then placing it back down onto the lithe counter. "Tallia is Simon's ex, well I wouldn't really say ex because they didn't last too long, I don't think they were officially together,". I nodded my head, taking all of the information in which I wanted to know about this Tallia girl who keeps commenting and liking all of my social media, as well as Freya's, Simon's and the rest of the gang. I haven't brought it up with Simon yet, I just needed some background information off of Freya first before I decide what way I go around the situation. "She chatted on him, quite a few times. He was completely oblivious to it, This was until Will saw her out at the cinema with another boy, then Tobi saw her having a cute little Romantic candle lit dinner with yet another boy,"

"How can someone do that to another person? If you want to be in a relationship with someone then you need to stick by it. Why waste somebodies time. seriously I do not understand some people," I shrugged, running my left hand through my knotty hair. I keep telling myself I am going to go and have my hair done soon but I never ever get round to doing it.

"CODE RED. CODE FUCKING RED." Gee squealed, pushing my front door wide open, and running across the kitchen to where me and Freya are sat. "So Josh gets a phone call,"

"Let me guess it was Tallia," I sniggered, knowing that She has also been doing the same thing to Josh's Instagram and social media accounts as well.

"How did you know?" Gee looked at me weirdly, raising her eyebrows. She pulled one of the black kitchen chairs out from underneath the island, sitting her self down next to me so that we was both facing Freya.

"Funny coincidence? We was just talking about her,"

"Well she asked for Simon's number. Josh obviously didn't give it her but I thought I would tell you anyway, I know I came in here screaming code red but in a girls world, when another girl wants your boys phone number, it's a code red," She tapped her acrylic painted nails on the work top.

"I think I just need to talk to Simon, I need to see if he knows anything else about this. That's probably the only way which I am going to get some reassurance out of this situation," I sighed, I picked mine and Freya's mugs up off of the counter and placed them in the kitchen sink, reminding myself to do it later when I got home.

"I told josh I wouldn't be long so I'll head back, let me know what happens!" Gee's voice echoes through my apartment as she shuts the door behind her. "Are you coming with me?" I asked Freya. She nodded and picked up her jacket off of the hooks on the back of the door, slipping on her converses as we head out of the apartment.

-

"Hey love, didn't know you was coming round," Simon chuckled, placing a hand onto hip, his lips meeting my forehead. I went straight up to his room once I got to the sidemen house, vikk opening the door for us.

"I've been working on my second channel videos all day, it's frustrating," he groaned, pulling me into his body by my waist as we both collapsed onto his bed.

"Are you still staying at mine tonight?" I questioned, looking up to face him. He gave me a slight smirk before burying his head into my neck, placing a few kisses here and there, making goosebumps rise onto my skin.

"Of course I am," He snickered, "Why would I say no? Bath, takeaway and loads of Netflix? Get me there now," he groaned, his hands raking up and down my body.

"So I need to talk to you about something," I spoke, placing my hand onto the back of his neck, twisting his hair around between my fingers. He raised his eyebrows as a way of asking what it is. "So Tallia," Simon took in a deep intake of breath, his body slightly becoming stiff. "She phoned Josh asking for your number as well as practically harassing all of us on Twitter and Instagram"

"Well, her number is blocked on my phone, as well as on Twitter and instagram,".  Simon didn't move anymore, he went back to burying his head into my neck. "Is that why you came round?" He asked.

"Well I came round to ask if you wanted me to drive us to mine and to ask you if you knew anything about it," I whispered, relaxing into Simon's embrace.

"Well, the sooner we leave for your flat the sooner we can-"

"Simon!!" I squeaked, pushing his body away from mine as he erupted into a fit of giggles. "Don't act like you're not exited," Simon carried on laughing as he spoke, again pulling my body closer to his.