eightyeight

Laycee and Simon found it rather weird when Josh and Freya decided to call a house meeting early on on a Sunday morning. Sunday mornings in the sidemen house are usually used for doing nothing except sleeping or actually having a bit of alone time. The sidemen Sunday video gets uploaded later in the day but all of the boys take the day off of YouTube to spend it with their girlfriends, family or friends.

"What's going on Frey?" Laycee asked, taking a seat on the black leather sofa but quickly being moved onto Simon's lap so that everyone could fit onto he sofa. Simon places a quick kiss onto Laycee's neck before going back to what Josh and Freya had to say.

"I didn't realise how difficult this would be to tell everyone," Freya signedC taking Josh's hand in her own. Laycee gave her a reassuring look and she calmed down, taking a deep breath and carrying on. "So me and Josh found out not too long ago that between us there's no longer just going to be two people, there's going to be a third one soon,"

"And we have been looking around at different flats so there is a chance that I'll be leaving the sidemen house," Josh added on, looking around at everyone.

"Oh my god, you two!" Laycee jumped up, going over to both josh and Freya and giving them both a group hip. Laycee could tell how tense both of them was as she pulled them into a hug but they soon calmed down.

"So, is this the right time to call Godfather?" JJ commented, making everyone erupt into fits of giggles.