seventyseven

The sunlight beamed down onto Lydia's body as she laid out in the sun bed next to the pool, which has the sun reflecting off of it.

"Hey you," Simon appeared on the sun bed next to her which she had reserved for him. He placed his large hand on top of her thigh, which was getting browner as the day went on.

"Where have you been?" Laycee asked, taking her sunglasses off of the ridge of her nose and placing them on her head.

"I was at the reception. I've booked us a place for tea tonight as well, figured we needed a romantic evening,"

"You didn't have to do that," Laycee giggles, placing her glasses back on her eyes and laying back down to look across at the view. "I don't need no romantic evening, I'm over the moon that we are even here, and Together,"

"I don't care, I'm treating you," Laycee rolled her eyes, spraying a little more sun cream down her body so she didn't get any sun burn. Laycee looked over at Simon, he hasn't yet laid back down on the bed, he's sat there nervously rubbing his hands together with his eyebrows furrowed. He checked his phone a few times when multiple text messages came through before finally relaxing down onto the bed.

Thoughts were spinning around in Laycee's head as to why Simon was being so tense. She tried to relax herself but ended getting herself worked up, she sat up in the bed suddenly becoming too warm.

"You seem really tense," Laycee Spoke, looking in Simon's direction

"No I'm not, it's just warm. Shall we go back up to the room and have showers and that? It's 4 now and the tables booked for half 6,"

"That's fine with me," Laycee sighed, picking up her towel book and phone before following Simon towards the lift.