onehundred

@miniminter:

This is an extremely rare long post from me

I honestly can't believe that over the past few days I was able to watch the love of my life walk down the aisle towards me. I still get the same butterflies in my stomach that I did when I first met you.
You've changed my life so much over the past few years and I would not change it for the world and if I could, I'd do it over and over and over again.
I would like to say a massive thank you to everybody who made this day possible. Everyone who helped with the planning, to the lads for calming my nerves and to the ladies for doing the same for Laycee. I am forever grateful for you amazing people in my life.
@KSI we loved your drunkenness and you're karaoke performance (there's videos I'll share soon don't worry)
Also, @zerkaa and @freyabradley I am so excited to meet your bundle of joy, didn't think I would be this excited but I really am, maybe even more so than Laycee.
And finally I want to say a massive thank you to my amazing wife for being the beautifully bubbly little human being you are. I wouldn't be where I am right now without you by my side.
More videos coming soon, more vlogs coming soon, the future is coming soon!