Love aint shit.....

Kendra, you know I love you girl. You know anything you ask ima give it to you.

Look Sean im sure you like what I can do for you, plus I like females. Just leave the money on the table and you can let yourself out.

                                                                                (Kendra’s P.O.V)

 I aint got love for no nigga. Better yet I aint got love for nobody but my lil nigga Seep. So if you aint talkin money get the fuck out my face. THANK YOU!!!! All these niggas out here funny as hell. i aint got time for no wanna be grown little boy. Im about my muthafuckin Benjamins. If you want some pussy, you better have money. Cuz this aint no fuckin free ride. im not a prostitute but i gets my money.

                                                                         (Sean’s P.O.V)

Now Kendra is a hoe, this bitch been fuckin niggas since she was 14 years old. Im tired of her not wanting to commit and settle down. She claim she a lesbian, but seem like this bitch get more dick then pussy. She say she only fuck niggas to get money, im sure there’s another reason behind it tho.

 Alright Kendra I left $783 on the table for you. You need anything else just call papi and I got you lil mama.

Yea, yea just make sure you lock the door on your way out. So I sat there counting my money then I went to the kitchen to get the money that Sean bitch ass just gave me. He wonder why I don’t want his sorry ass, well for 1 I don’t like niggas, 2 he a bitch ass nigga, 3 he aint packin nothing. Huh *sighs* I gotta take a shower before this girl get here.

Kendra! I heard from the living room, so I ran out of my room and found my cousin sitting on the couch playin GTA5. What the fuck you want lil nigga? Yo can you bring me some water? TF!!!!! Hell no. don’t call me for nothing else. Damn Kendra you a bitch. Im glad you know lil nigga, that’s why ya momma shoulda swallowed you, now shut the fuck up and play yo muthafuckin game.

I went back into my room and took a shower. I picked out something cute to wear, I pulled my hair back in a ponytail, brushed my baby hair down, put on some lip gloss and put my nose ring in. I heard my little cousin call my name again so I went downstairs and I see the stud I met at the club the other night.

“Hey D” I said as I gave her a hug.

Hey lil mama, you lookin right.

Thank you, you look good too. She had on a white Aero shirt, some cargos, and some white Adidas. She looked good.

Alright you ready to go?

Yea. Where we going?

Where ever you wanna go baby the sky is the limit.

 Gone somewhere with that corny shit.

You know im just messin wit you girl, let’s go get something to eat then we can go to the movies or something.

                                                                           *McDonalds*

Speaker: hi welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?

D: yea let me get some large fries, a mc-Chicken, a large Oreo Mcflury... Hold on what you want to eat shawty?

Me: excuse me. Can I have a mc-double, a medium fry and a large Oreo Mcflury?

Speaker: would that be all?

D: yea

Speaker: ok that will be $17.46

D pulled up to the cashier window and handed the man a 20. When he gave her the change she handed to me. Now I took it because I don’t turn down money. I just don’t want her to think that this mean Im hers because she bought me some food and gave me $2.54.

We pulled out the parking lot of McDonalds and went to the movies. She chose the worst movie so we left early, and went to her house. And of course we fucked and of course I got paid. She told me that she wanted to go out again. And I told her what I tell everybody that wants to go out again. I told her I would call her.  Will that shit ever happen? Hell no. I aint lookin for no damn relationship. FUCK LOVE, LOVE AINT SHIT.