Better Places

(Kiki's P.O.V)

Me and Kendra were walking outside about to go to the store and when we stepped outside and i saw Dre and his boys and Kendra had told me to go in the house and call her brother Lamar, so i did.

<phone convo>

Lamar: hello

Me: Lamar, you gotta get over here, Dre is outside and Kendra is too.

Lamar: Dre, and who else/

Me: like 5 of his---- (gunshot)

Lamar: What was that?

Me: I think Kendra just got shot!!! (busts out crying)

Lamar: iight hold on ima be there in two minutes.

<end of phone convo>

I walked to the door and i see Dre and his boys gettin in their cars and i heard Dre say "man we finally got ha ass"

That pissed me the fuck off. So i ran outside and i checked Kendra's heartbeat, thank god it was still beating, i looked to where they had shot her, she was only shot once, in the side. she was losing a lot of blood. Then i saw Lamar, he ran on the porch and picked her up, he was say things to her like "its ok baby, you gone make it. You gone be alright. (He started to cry) you gone be ok he laid her in the back seat, he put her seatbelt on and i hopped the front seat and he jumped in the driver's seat. Kendra! Stay wit me you gone make it.

*At the hospital*

Somebody! We need help, can somebody take her.

A nurse came with a gurney and took her, me and Lamar sat and waited and waited, then i got Kendra's phone and called Seep.

Seep: Ken you alright?

Me: Seep Kendra got shot by Dre and we at the hospital you should get here quick.

Seep: iight im on my way.

I see Seep running thru the front doors and looks around until he spots me and Lamar.

Is she ok?

Man we dont know. the nurse aint came back wit no information. This niggah Dre gotta go.

Yea, he is doin too much.

We see the nurse that took Kendra and Lamar stops her and ask if shes ok and she said that the bullet is in a difficult place and she lost a lot of blood.

Lamar looked away and clinched his fists, then he walks back towards us. He took Kendra's phone and called Dre.

Dre: so bitch, you survived that bullet.

Lamar: you think this shit funny? You better watch yo back cuz, im comin after yo ass.

*Hangs up*

Lamar left the hospital but he said he would be back. I hope he not tryin to kill Dre. Me and Seep sat there and waited.

(Lamar's P.O.V)

I couldnt stand to just sit there knowing that the person that shot my sister aint worried bout nothin so i drove to the place iknew he would be, the Trap. when i drove up i see 13 niggahs outside so i got all four of my guns and started shooting, i didnt care who was there. i shot all of them muthfuckas and i looked around for dre but he wasnt there. So i went back to the hospital.