Never Cry

It's been three days since i killed that bumb ass nigga Sean. i still havent told Seep or Dre. ima tell Dre when i give him the money later today.

i took a shower and went to make me something to eat, when i was finished i drove to the trap house

                                                                               *At The Trap House*

Kendra, is that you lil mama?

Yea Dre its me

come upstairs baby

iight im comin

Yo my nigga Sean got killed like three days ago shawty, you know anything about it?

Nah.

I think Tez did that shit.

Tez who?

Tez wilcr-

Seep?

Yea, that nigga. Ima have my boys run thru his shit. Ima kill him, his girl and his kids.

Hold the hell on Dre. I know my nigga Seep didn’t do that shit.

How you know?

Cuz I was with him all week.

That don’t mean shit.

Look Dre you not finna have yo boys run thru my nigga shit, you do that and ima kill all yo boys.

Kendra, you my baby, but I don’t have a problem putting a gun in yo mouth and blowin yo brains out.

Nigga I wish the fuck you would, you aint that damn dumb.

I aint that dumb? Haha Kendra you a funny lil bitch.

Hmm ok Dre, let something happen to Seep. *pulls gun out, and licks it then walks out*

(In the car)

I pulled out my phone and called Seep

Me: hello

Seep: what up my nigga

Me: keep a look out for some of Dre niggas

Seep: why?

Me: cuz he think you killed that nigga Sean.

Seep. What!!!!!!

Me: yea, I know. Just keep yo eyes open do not let yo guard down. He tryin to get his boys to run thru yo shit and kill yo kids.

Seep: my kids? Why my kids Kendra?

Me: Seep I don’t know my nigga, but be outside cuz I gotta talk to you face to face.

Seep: iight, but I gotta take my kids back to their momma house.

Me: no you don’t my nigga, trust me. Im on my way.

Seep: iight Ken

Me: bye

<End of Call>

I pulled into Seep’s driveway and he is standing outside with his kids. I got out of my car and Kenya ran up to me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek, iight take your little brother and yall go play inside I gotta talk to daddy.

Man what’s up Ken.

Well you know how Dre think you killed Sean, well I did it.

Ken! You killed that nigga and now Dre after me! What the fuck you gone do Ken?! You gone let Dre and his boys kill me and my kids?