It's Real

As i walked out the hospital door, i See Lamar pull up and Kiki is in the passanger seat, so i climbed in the back. What's up Ken?

Hey Kiki, Hey Lamar.

You feel better?

Yea. We finna go to that niggah house?

Ken why you still wanna be invovled with this niggah? He aint worth it.

I know he aint worth shit but he need to feel my wraft.

Ken, I dont want you near him.

Lamar please, trust me I got this.

Sis i'm not doin it.

Man fuck you I'll do it myself.

How?

Don't worry bout mine. Matter of fact take me home, you aint never gotta speak to me again.

Ken I'm trynna look out for you.

I'm grown ion need you lookin out for me no more. Just take me home. don't bother comin by, callin, nothin. Ima be aight.Just take me home.

Nah Ken, you need me and you know you need me. Im all you got. And you all I got.

Man Lamar take me home. I aint trynna hear that. I'm good.

Ken Im not takin you home for you to go and get killed. You my little sister and I gotta look out for you.

Lamar! Take me home. I can handle myself.

Ken Im not doin it. If you need to see this niggah that bad I'll take you.

Ok then, lets go. Wait, you know where he at?

Yep, I know exactly where he at. But first we need a plan. Kiki when we get around the corner ima need you to get in the back and get low.

Kiki: Okay, why?

Cuz you know he out to get you too.

Ken: Lamar, Let me get your jacket

Okay,

Ima put the guns in each pocket.

Ken, you ready?

Yes, Lets get this shit done.

Okay.

We pulled up to this house I aint never seen before.

Who house is this?

King Carson.

The King Carson? Is he in there? He could kill me.

No he's not there, but Dre is, I got yo back.

Kiki: what can I do? I wanna help.

Please stay here, I dont want you to get hurt.

Kiki: But I wanna help you, Please let me help.

Okay come with me, we gone go in the house. Lamar keep a look out.

I got you. Gooo!!!!!!!!

Me and Kiki ran and kicked the door in. There was no one in there that we could see. We tip toed thru out the whole house. I crept up to a closed bedroom door, I put my ear up to the door and heard Dre's voice speaking and I heard a woman's voice. I was so anxious to open it and bust a cap in his ass. Kiki pulled me away and asked what the plan was.

Damn whats' takin them so long, I should go in. Right when I said that King pulled up. I got out my car before he got to his door. Whats up King?

Whats up niggah, its been a lil minute since you been around these parts of the hood. What you need?

Man you got some weed?

Yea, you wanna roll up? Come on.

Where? out here?

Yea.

Aight, cool. My fone started vibratin, I looked at and it was Seep.

Hello? Nah.... Where at?......... Damn forreal?.........Im sorry man........Yea, I'll tell her.

I took the blunt from King and smoked, it felt like Kendra was in there forever.

Kendra before we do this I have to tell you something.

Okay what's up?

I love you. I know you not the lovey dovey type but I caught feelings. I feel foolish but I cant help the way I feel about you.

I leaned in and kissed her passionatly for about three minutes. I love you too. We gone make thru this okay.

Okay, let's do it.

With that, I opened the door to find Dre and a sexy ass bitch sittng on his lap. He looked up at me and I smiled and said "you thought you killed me"? I handed Kiki one of the guns out of Lamar's jacket. He looked at me then kiki then the bitch on his lap. He lifted her up and placed her on the bed. He didnt say one word to me. He just walked towards me with a sneaky smirk, I cocked my gun and pointed it to his face.

Me and King was high as fuck, we was sittin out here laughin and talkin. Then he said he had to go in the house for something. I forgot about Kendra and Kiki and I know King dont play about people bein in his house. I couldnt stop him he went in and I followed behind him. We found Kendra and Kik with Dre all in their faces talkin bout "you aint gone do shit wit it" King walked up to Kendra and looked her up and down, then said, What you doin here?

Im here to do what I should've did a long time ago. And with that she pulled the trigger and blasted Dre in the head, He was most definatly dead. The girl in the back screamed and ran out the room, Kiki Shot her in the back before she could get out the house. King was lookin at me and I walked over to Kendra, She spaced out and fell to the floor, on her knees, She covered her eyes with her hands and started crying. Kiki ran up to her and hugged her. Are you okay?

Yes, I just cant believe I did it. Im happy, but was he worth it? Of course he was, He put you in the hospital. You know if you didnt kill him he was gonna kill you. She kissed me on the cheek and got up. I was stuck, I couldnt move, I was lookin at someone I used to love, dead because i killed him. how could something go so wrong? Is money that damn important? I know what I gotta do. I got up and walked out the door. King followed me out. Ken what happened? You killed Sean now you killed Dre who next? Man nobody, I cant do this shit no more. Damn Ken, I really could've used you on my team. I looked up at him and he had a gun pointed at me. I didnt know what to think. Lamar came outside and rambushed him and started beatin his ass. I ran and got in the car, Kiki followed behind me. Lamar got off of king when he saw that King wasnt moving. He got in the car and drove off.

Ken you know he feel threatened by you now?

Why tho?

Cuz you took out two of his best men.

We might have to move.

Dont worry bout it. I already took care of it. Okay, well im tired so im finna tap out. I love yall, talk to yall when I wake up.

4Hrs. Later

I woke up and im in my bed with Kiki. And I went to take a shower. Kiki woke up and followed me in the shower. I turned water to as hot as it could get.

Some day huh?

You tellin me, I just want to relax for a while.

I let the hot water run down my hair to my feet and Kiki started rubbing my shoulders and my back, then her hands traveled to the front of my body rubbing my breasts and she kissed and suked on my neck. I moaned and bit my lip. Her hands went down and she started rubbing my clit slowly, I moaned and she bit my neck. She started kissing and licking. I got weak and fell to my knees.I came on her hand and she sucked it off her fingers. I got up, got out and put my bra and panties on. I grabbed my robe and the phone rang.

Hello, who is this?

Im Comin for you.

I knew it was King.

Come and get me.