Kill or Be Killed

So i went to my room and laid down, picked up my favorite book. 50 shades of grey. this is a forreal freak book. i put on some music, i was blastin "Move that dope" by Future. my little cousin came running in my room talkin bout turn yo music down. i looked at him like he done lost his mind, so i walked over to him and slapped him across the face. he pushed me on the floor and punched my stomach, i got up and punched him in the nose, then the mouth. He was bleeding out of both. I told him to get the hell out of my room or I would shoot his head off. And I pointed to my gun so he knew I was serious.

I went into the bathroom to wash the blood off of my knuckles, and here come Sean walking into my room.

How the hell did you get in my house?

Your little brother let me in.

Nook! Come here!

Man what?

You let this nigga in the house?

Yea

Why? You know I told you if anybody came to the door to come and get me.

Man he paid me.

Nook, go, just go.

Sean, what the hell do you want from me?

Baby I want you.

What!! What do you want?

I want you to have my baby.

Hell no!!!! Get the hell out of my house.

Baby I aint goin nowhere. (He said pulling his pants down and closing the door.)

Sean...

Shut up. You gone have my baby or ima kill yo ass.

He grabbed me, pushed me on the bed, ripped my close off and entered himself in me. I screamed with every pump. He kissed all over my body and whispered in my ear "does it feel good?" and I said yes baby it feels good. I wiped the tears from my eye. He cringed as I felt him cum inside me. He pulled himself out and played with my clit I just let him do it because I didn't want to fight him. But in my mind I have decided he has to go, I'm going to kill him...... tonight.

After he left I went and took a shower, I had to wash the entire rape residue off of me. Never again will that nigga touch me, look at me, or anyone at that. I can't believe the nerve of that nigga, I'm not even gonna tell Seep, I can't risk him getting locked up. I gotta go and seduce this nigga Joe ,get the money he owe Dre and possibly kill him too.

I got dressed and got my car keys, I walked out of my room and my little cousin Nook came up to me and asked if I was alright. I told him that everything that went on in my room could have been prevented if he had come and got me instead of letting Sean in. but I didn’t want him to think it was his fault so I told him I was ok.

I got in my car and drove to Joe’s house. When I pulled into his driveway there was at least 10 niggas outside. So I happily walked up to them and asked if they knew where Joe was.

One of them replied “why you need Joe lil mama he aint got it like I do”

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. I walked past them and of them hit my ass and squeezed it. I ignored it and walked in the house..

when i got in i see Joe sitting on the couch with two bitches, they were countin the money and he was rollin up a blunt.

He stopped and looked up at me. He said “Kendra” with a big smile. Come here and give me some love. So I walked over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. Come in the room and let’s talk.

So he took me into the room and he immediately took his close off and told me to do the same, so I did. Next thing you know we were on the bed and he started kissing me, licking me, rubbing all over my body. Then I got on top of him and held his dick while I slide down on it. I moaned a little when he was all the way in. he gripped my hips and pounded into me, I put my hands on his shoulders and rode. After 30 minutes we both came and I put my clothes back on and he handed me $70,000, which was 40,000 more then he owed Dre.  So I thanked him and I left to go find Sean’s bitch ass.

*Sean’s House*

I walked up to his door and knocked and about a minute later I see Sean open the door. I smiled and said may I come in?  He smiled and said “of course” so I walked in and told him I wanted to fuck so I kissed his neck and put my hand down his pants, (he was fully erect) so I pulled his pants and boxers down and pushed him on the couch, I took my pants off and got on his dick and fucked him. It wasn’t until ten minutes when I knew he was about to bust one. So I waited until he got close and pulled out my gun and…… Bang! I shot him in the head. I reached in his pants and got his wallet. When I looked in his wallet I found $100,000. Now I know this nigga got more money than this, but I didn’t have time to look for it so I took the money and left.

(Kendra’s thoughts)

Finally I got my revenge. Now I gotta tell my lil nigga Seep. I feel so accomplished right now. I finally did what needed to be done a long ass time ago

my peace is where it should be................................................................