Money Over Everything

I was sitting on the porch rollin up some Og Kush, and I see my lil nigga seep. Seep!!!! Come smoke wit a bitch.

Aye wat up Ken! *dap*

Where you been lil nigga I aint been seein you around here lately, you alright?

Yea Ken im good, shit im seep the destroya.

So how moms doin?

She good. The doctor said she aint got to go back for chemo no more. So I guess that's a good sign.

Aye that's whats up. Im glad to hear she doin good. So how yo baby momma shit goin?

Damn not good, not good at all. She tryin keep me from seein my lil man and Kenya.

How old is Kenya now?

7 bout to 8 next week. Man Precious trippin she and that thug as nigga, im tellin you he touch my kids ima be goin to prison.

Look seep, don't trip about that you gone see yo kids. Matter of fact let's go to yo dramatic as baby momma house right now. I bet she gone let you see them damn kids, voluntarily or by force * holds up gun *

Ken,you gone threaten Precious?

Yes my nigga, these yo kids too.

Ken it aint even...

aint even what my nigga, aint even that serious? man you trippin. but ok

pass the blunt my nigga

iight.

you gone roll up some mo?

nahh i gotta go make a drop, i cant smoke what i gotta sell my nigga.

i gotta go Ken. ima see you later

iight kid,

*Later that day*

i walk into the house and i see my little cousin laid out on the couch, hmmm i thought he was dead but he jumpped up as soon as i walked up to him.

Kendra, where you going?

dont worrie bout it lil nigga. get yo ass up and clean this muthfuckin house.

you aint my momma.....

nigga what the fuck you just say? *grabs him by his neck*

nothing man let me go.

you gone clean this muthfuckin house like i said? or do i have bust a cap in yo ass?

man im cleanin.

thats what i thought. now ima leave and when i get back this house better be clean top to bottom. do you understand me?

man what ever, aint you supposed to be gone.

lil nigga you wanna get killed today? what you dont like living or something, cuz baby i can help you with that.

*walks outside*

Kendra! hey baby.

Sean, what the fuck do you want?

Baby i just came to see you

why? and stop calling me baby

well damn baby, can i at least get a hug, he said walking towards me

hell no nigga, i need you to give me 50 fuckin feet. back the hell up.

why you gotta do me like that lil momma?