Chapter 1: First Day

Aarons p.o.v

after last night of jerking off to some exotic porn, I wake up the next morning groaning I feel something in my lower half, My erection poking from the covers. "I better take care of this, I can't go to school with a hard on" I get up and walk to the bathroom, but before I do I look at the time 6:45 I guess I have time I think to myself, I turn on the shower to a steamy temperature then started pulling my pajama pants to my ankles and kicking them off, I take off my tank top and throw it on the floor before stepping in the shower. I look down at my 9 inch erected member, I use my right hand to put it on the base of the thick head and my left to grab some hair conditioner for make shift Lube. I squirt a good amount on my dick and started to rub my member to a jerking motion, Quiet moans escape my mouth I try to stay semi quiet so my mother wouldn't get suspicious. I started jerking off faster and faster, harder and harder louder moans came out my mouth, my scrotum started pulsating telling me I'm close, I moan louder than before, before shooting large amounts of cum onto the tile shower floor. I grabbed the soap to wash off the lustful smell that could easily be smelled from outside my bathroom door.

"Aaron! It's 7:24! Hurry downstairs to eat your breakfest!" My mother yelled. "Ok mom! I'm coming" I yelled back at her.

I get out of the shower and turn the water off, I started drying off once I was finished I walked to my closet and grab my phoenix drop high uniform and put it on. I then sprint downstairs and sit at the table.

"Your father and sister have already eaten so they left" My mother said before taking a sip of her coffee.

I scarf down my food and thank her before sprinting out of the house to the school, I got there just before the bell rang. I started walking to mr. Gavins class.

"Ah Aaron good morning" Mr.gavin smiled at me when I walked in.

"Good morning Mr. Gavin" I slightly smiled back

"There's a new student that is going to be arriving today, I want you to show him around the school"

"Ok I will" I nod

Blazes p.o.v

"Bye mom!" I yell at her before walking In the school, I walk to the front office to pick up my schedule.

"Hello you must be blaze, the new student" The clerk smiled

"Yes mam I'm here to pick up my schedule? " I smile back

"Yes, yes" she started looking threw schedules before picking up one and handing it to me. "Here you go" she smiled

I take it and smile "Thank you for all your help mam" I start walking out to Mr. Gavins class. I walk in and see Mr. Gavin and a Boy standing next to him "Mr, Gavin?"

"Ah you must be blaze, welcome to werewolf class!" Mr. Gavin smiled

I smile back but darted my eyes to the boy, he had caught my eye I could see the outline of his abs from his uniform. A small blush formed across my face, his scar on his cheek and the stubble on his chin makes him so handsome no not handsome, Hot.

"Ah this is Aaron he will be showing you around the school"

"Nice to meet you blaze, any place you want me to show you first?" Aaron smiled

"The gym please" I smiled back and admire his black locks and eyes.

Third person P.o.v

Aaron and blaze had went to the gym, then started walking from the back of the school to the front, while making awkward small talk.

"So blaze..where did you come from?"

"Oh, well I came from New Orleans"

"Oh you came from a very far place I see"

"Heh, I did" Blaze chuckled slightly

"Not to be rude blaze but, your unique looking. One blue and one green eye and fiery red hair"

"Wait what?! I have one green and one blue eye?!"

"Yea you didn't know that?"

"Heh I guess I didn't" Blaze laughed awkwardly, "Hey Aaron can we be friends? I moved from from a far place and I don't know anyone here"

"Of course! I would love to be your friend" Aaron smiled

"That's great!" Blaze smiled

Aarons p.o.v

After hours of class the bell finnaly rang to dismiss the day, I get up and walk out of my class. "I wonder what blaze is doing?" I look around to see blaze at his locker, I smile and walk over to him."Hey blaze!"

Blaze turned to me and smiled, "Hey Aaron!"

"I was wandering..If you wanted to go to the park on Thursday?" A blush spread across my face, hoping he would say yes.

"O-of course! I would love to" blaze smiled more at me,

"Ok I'll pick you up at 5:00?"

"Yea that's would be a great time" blaze nodded and looked out, "I haft to go, my mom's outside waiting"

"Alright cya blaze!" I smile and watched him run out the door and get into the car with his mom. I started walking out and back to my house, I open the door and walk in "Mom I'm home!" I yelled and hearing nothing in return, I started walking to the kitchen and saw a note I grab it and read it. "Looks like I'm going to be home alone for a few hours" I put the note down and set my bag down on the chair, I walk to my room and shut the door. "Maybe I could have some fun..While I'm home alone by myself" I started thinking about unholy images, making me get a hard on. I decided to take car of it, I grab my phone and walk to the bathroom I pull down my jeans and black boxers. I sit on the toilet and look up some gay porn, I started to cup the tip of my hardened erection I then started to jerk off in in a jerking motion, since I was home alone I could moan as loud as I wanted to. I rubbed faster than before and moaned louder, I then thought 'this isn't enough' I I got up and walk to my drawer, my member bobbing the whole way I grab my fleshlight and walk back to the bathroom. Standing in front of the toilet I push my member in in the entrance of the fleshlight, I took two of my fingers and pushed them into my entrance. I started pounding into into the sex toy, while thrusting my fingers in my anus constantly hitting my prostate. I started moaning Blazes name pounding faster and harder into into the sex toy, my anus started clenching around my fingers my scrotum started pulsating telling me I'm close. I moan Blazes name one last time before Shooting a large amount of cum into the sex toy I pull out of of the fleshlight, my dick goes limp so I started washing out the toy and putting it back into the drawer. I walk back into the bathroom and turn on the shower, I take off my shirt and tank top that was all that was left I step in the shower and grab the shampoo and started washing my black locks. After that I grab the soap and start to wash off the lustful smell, I turned off the water I got out and and dried myself off, I walk into my room and grab a fresh pair of black boxers and put them on I grab my pajama pants and put them on. I walk to my bed and got under the covers and thought, "I wonder if blaze is gay? Probably not..I can't hold back my feelings for him he's such a great guy who wouldn't like him? I'll just find out Thursday" I turned over and and drifted off to sleep.

(Well that too a fucking hour to make xD sorry I've been inactive for 1 year I'm coming back bigger and better make sure to make request word count: 1393