Chapter 5: Hard Times

Eins p.o.v

After a fun night with blaze, I wake up to us cuddled up together I yawn and look at him, he looked so peaceful. I slowly unravel his arms and slide out of bed, walking into the bathroom, shutting the door. I go threw my bag and pull out some clothes, I then turn on the shower and step in. Washing my hair and body, after a few minutes of washing I step out and turn off the shower, drying off and putting on the clothes I had laid out, I grab my bag and walk out. Seeing that ein had awaken, I smiled at him.

"Good morning." I spoke.

"Morning.." He answered in a rather raspy morning voice.

"Sleep well?" I tilted my head.

"Yea." He nodded, getting up and walking over to me.

I just smile at him, "That's good, what are we gonna do today?"

"I was thinking breakfest, then maybe a walk in the park?" He shrugged and stopped a few feet away from me, scanning over my body.

"Sounds great!" I smile as I set my bag back down and hurry downstairs.

He watched me, putting his hand in his pocket and grinning, "Just you wait.." He then started to follow behind me.

I was already at the door, waiting for him, "Hurry up, slow poke!" I say as I swung the door open and stepped outside.

Ein closed the door behind me and started to walk while I followed behind him.

Third person P.o.v

Ein and Blaze where walking on the side walk, making casual conversation. "So, Blaze are you single?" Ein had asked, "Uh, no." Blaze answered. -Damn! I thought he was..maybe I could get him to do do a one night stand with me..- ein had thought but smiled, "Oh that's nice, where here." They stopped at IHOP and walked in

~1 hour later~
They walked out, blaze rubbing his stomach lime he had ate a whole buffet, "I'm so full!" Blaze whined. Ein grinned, "I'm not Suprised, you ate Three pancakes, five french toast sticks, two eggs, 8 blueberry Pancakes, and washed it all down with A large Apple Joice." Blaze punched his shoulder, "Shut up! I was hungry!" He pouted, ein chuckled, "Hey, let's take a short cut to the park." He smirked. Blaze nodded, "I didn't know their was a short cut to the park." He looked over at him. "I found it and didn't tell anyone about it, your the first." Ein answered. Blaze smiled and nodded.

~10 minutes later~

Blaze and ein where now in the middle of the woods, blaze looked around as it was getting dark. "Ein, I don't think this is a short cut." Blaze looked at him. Ein looked at him, "It is, Are you scared?" He smirked and turned to him, Blaze stopped. "N-no! I'm not scared!" He stomped his foot. Ein smirked and walked towards him slowly, Blaze backing up, "Why are you getting so close..?" He hit a tree and frowned. Ein grinned and pinned his arms above his head, "I just wanna have some fun..don't you~?" He placed his leg between Blazes legs. Blaze tried to push him away,"E-ein! I'm taken..I don't wanna do this.." ein rubbed his crotch with his knee, "Cmon..where not gonna do anything serious..just a little play.." He leaned over his neck and kissed it, sucking on his collar bone, causing ein to let out a soft moan. "P-please..hah..ein.." ein didn't listen and rubbed Blazes now hardened bulge a bit rougher, leaving a hickie on his neck. Ein whimpered and bit his bottom lip to try and hide hid embarrassing moans, He knew this was so wrong and it would hurt aaron so much, Ein them pulled away and laughed, "The look on your face!" He fell on the ground. Blaze squeaked as he looked away, "T-that wasn't funny ein! I thought you where actually gonna try and seduce me out here! Where are we any way?!" He sputtered. Ein got up and caught his breath, "The woods, I know the way out." He waved blaze over to follow him out of the woods. Blaze huffed but followed him out.

~Back at Eins house~
~Blazes p.o.v~

I walked into Eins house soon after him, I headed up to his room and leaned down to my back, grabbing some sleeping clothes. Ein soon walked up the stairs and sat on the bed, smiling at me. I was still mad at him so I decided to give him the silent treatment, I get up and turn away from him, going into the shower and turning it on. I close the door and strip down, getting into the shower and washing off my body. I didn't get to admire how nice Eins bathroom was, the walls where painted a very sky blue and the tile wood floor suited it well. I soon get out and turned off the shower, looking around I didn't see a towel around. I blushed and opened the door a bit, poking my head out, "E-ein..I need a towel.." I said, Ein looked at me and grinned, "Alright." He got up and left the room for about a few minutes or so, soon coming back with a dry off towel, walking over to me and holding it out. I reach out and grab it before shutting the door, I dry off and put on my clean clothes, soon coming out and sitting on the bed while ein Typed on his computer. "What now?" I asked, ein looked up and at me, "Wanna play a game?" He asked. I shrug sheepishly, "Sure, what game?" "Truth or dare." Ein grinned devilishly, I huffed and blushes before nodding. "Truth or dare?" Ein asked me, "Dare." I say, instantly regretting it. "I dare you to watch gay porn." Ein smirked, "In front of me, and if you haft to jerk off, it has to be in front of me." My face turned red and burned as I nod and take his computer and type up "Porn hub", clicking on a gay video. I sit their and watch, Blushing hard as I hear moaning and screaming from the bottom. Ein just smirked at me, God I hated his smirk! I let out a shaky sigh as I feel my pajama pants grow unbearably tight, I needed to fix my problem but I didn't want to do it in front of ein! After about a minute into the video I couldn't hold it any longer, I slip my hand into my pajama pants and boxers. Taking out my hard cock, panting I start to stroke fast so I could get it over with, ein watched with with a evil grin as he licked his lips. I couldn't help myself, I was soon moaning myself as I stroked faster, "G-gonna cum!" I said, bucking my hips into my hand and shooting white ropes of cum onto the bed. I pant as I blush hard and put my cock back In my pants, "had fun?" Ein said with a large smirk on his lips. I look away, "S-shut up!" I quickly get under the covers and hide my face, ein laughed and shut his labtop, getting under the covers with Me. I sigh as I calmed down, soon drifting off to sleep.

(So so so sorry for not being active! It's close to summer so I will be adding more parts to it! Word count: 1262