Chapter 3: Love Birds

Blazes p.o.v

I wake up and yawn I turn over to my nightstand and grab my phone, looking threw it ti see if I had any messages. I get a incoming message from Aaron

Aaron: Hey 😘
Blaze: hey 😙
Aaron: how are you?
Blaze: I'm fine just woke up, you?
Aaron: oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you up
Blaze: Oh no, no I already woke up
Aaron: oh ok, well I'm good now that I'm talking to you ;)
Blaze: Aww aaron your so sweet ;D
Aaron: I try, Want to come over to my house today? If you don't have anything planed.
Blaze: Of course! What time?
Aaron: Hmm 12:00? My family went out so it's just me
Blaze: oh ok I'll be there
Aaron: ok! :)

I smiled then get up, walking to my closet "He's gonna be home alone..maybe we could have some fun.." I grab a Sexy tight costume "I've been saving this for the right person.." I put it in my bag, I grab a camo vest and some black ripped skinny jeans. I walk in the bathroom and look on the mirror then start brushing my teeth, I finish and start brushing my hair "Looking good blaze" I said to myself and smirk, I then walk out and grab my bag before heading out to Aarons house.

Aarons p.o.v

I sit on the couch and wait for blaze to arrive, "maybe we could have some fun while my parents are gone" i played on his phone for about 30 minutes until he heard the doorbell ring, he quickly got up and answers it "Hey blaze" I smiled

"Hey" blaze smiled back at me and planted a kiss on my lips

I smiled and step to the side to let him in, then close the door once he walked in "Would you like to go to my room?" I ask with a small smirk

Blaze nodded and followed me up to my room.

Third person P.o.v

Aaron walked to his room and opened it, "Not the best room" he shrugged and sat on his bed. Blaze smiled "Good enough for me" he looked at the bathroom "I have a Suprise for you." He smirked. "what is it?" Aaron looked at him and asked. Blaze smirked "I haft to go to the bathroom first" he walked in the bathroom and sped shut the door, he started changing into his sexy tight costume. He fixed his hair before opening the door and standing there. Aaron looked up and his eyes went wide "B-blaze.." He bit his lip, he felt a twitch in his lower half his Cock wad Growing hard and a bulge could clearly be seen in his jeans. Blaze blushed slightly and walked over to him, swaying his hips as he walked he. Aaron bit his lip and put his hand on his cheek "God now I wanna fuck you so bad" he admitted. "Then do it" blaze smirked and sat in his lap. Aaron smirked and started Un buckling his pants, he slides them down along with his boxers his hardened cock flung freely from being held down. He opened the opening to Blazes tight costume, he lifted him onto his cock and let him sink down. Blaze gasp and moaned feeling his hardened cock in his entrance. Aaron bit his lip, he couldn't help but start pounding into blaze gripping his waist. Blaze cried out and dragged his nails down his back "A-ah! O-oh fuck!" He cried. Aaron leaned down and licked his neck, sucking on it leaving marks. Blaze had tears coming from his eyes, as the pleasure and pain was to much "A-aron! I'm close!" He whined before cuming in between them. Aaron smirked, he kept pounding into him "Fuck blaze!" He moaned before shooting a large amount of cum into blaze, he panted slightly and kissed him. Blaze came again with a sharp cry before kissing back then pulling away for air, "that was so good aaron.." He panted. Aaron smirked "Yea it was, now I need a shower" he laughed breathlessly. Blazed lifted his hips off his cock, then sat back down on his lap. Aaron slid blaze off his lap got up, walking to the bathroom he ran the shower and stepped in and washed off the cum on his stomach. Blaze panted a bit but calmed down he got up and walled into the bathroom. "Hey aaron can I take a shower after you?" He asked. Aaron looked at blaze "Sure" he nodded and smiled, he finished and stepped out wrapping a towel around his waist "Go ahead." He walked out. Blaze smiled and stepped in the shower and started to wash off ands scrub his body. Aaron pulled on some clean boxers and Baggy pajama pants, he sat on the bed and waited for blaze. Blaze soon finished and got out wrapping a towel around his waist before walking out and putting on some fresh pair of boxers and jeans.

Aarons p.o.v
I lay on the bed, exhausted from sex with blaze I turned my head at him who was crawling on the bed next to me and laying down. I roll over and pull blaze closer to me, cuddling him and baring my face in his neck. -I finnaly had sex with my crush, the one I love the most I think where a thing now..I hope so.- I thought to myself before falling into a deep sleep.

Blazes p.o.v
I wake up and looked out the window, noticing it was sunny I slid from under aaron and put on a shirt and put the rest of my stuff in my bag. I threw my bag over my shoulder and walk to Aaron, planting a kiss on his cheek before walking out of his house and back to mine. I quietly open the door and walk in closing it quietly as possible, I crept up to my room and open the door then closing it I smile to myself and take off my jeans and replace them with baggy pajama pants. I crawl in bed under the covers
I snuggle up to my pillow. "I wander if me and Aaron are a thing now...I hope we are I love him so much..I don't wanna let him go.." I sigh, "I'm not gonna think about it..ill just get some sleep for tomorrow since it's Monday again.." I groan then cuddle my pillow once more before closing my eyes and falling to a deep sleep.

( Well that took one hella of hour 😂 anyway I hope you like this, should I add more characters? Or keep it with blaze and aaron? Word count: 1128