Chapter 8: Unsafe games

Blazes p.o.v

I toss and turn to the sound of thunder erupting outside of my window, causing me to sit up, I sigh as I look out the window to the stormy weather, I check the forecast, "I guess its gonna rain all day.." I pout as I then look through my contacts to someone I could call to hang out with, "No, Aaron said he was working on a project with a girl name..Aphmau? I can't call him.." I sigh, then seeing Eins number, I quickly shake my head, "Hell no, He could do anything to me." I say then see Travis's number, I think, 'he's nice and innocent like me..what harm can he do?' I then text him.

Blaze: Hey Travis!
Travis: Oh, Hey! :)
Blaze: I was wondering if you wanted to come over today? I mean it is raining but you don't have to..if you don't want to
Travis: I would love to! I'll be over in ten
Blaze:  Great! I'll be waiting.

"I can't wait till travis gets here, maybe I should clean up a little.." I look around before getting up, I grab my dirty clothes and walk downstairs, putting them in the dirty clothes pile then putting the pile in the washing machine, I then go and wipe off the counters, before going to my room and grab some empty cans, bowls, and wrappers going downstairs and throwing them away, and putting the bowls in with the dishes, I wash the dishes and dry them off before putting them up, I wipe some sweat from my forehead. I then hear the doorbell, I squeak and quickly go to answer it.

Third person p.o.v

Travis stood there with a smile, Waving, "Hey blaze!" Travis smiled at blaze who waved back and let him in, "Hey! Hurry and come in! I don't want you to get more wet!" Blaze quickly pulled travis in and smiled, "Let's go to my room, its nice and warm! Since you must be cold." Blaze smiled and led Travis into his room, Travis followed and smiled. Blaze soon sat Travis down and smiled, "here let me go get you a towel!" Blaze quickly walked into the bathroom and went to get a towel. Travis smiled, "Thank you!" He watched and looked around blaze's room, "nice room blaze! I really like it." Blaze smiled and soon walked into the room, "Thank you! I think the color really suits my eyes." Travis nodded, "It does." He took the towel and wrapped around in it, blaze only smiled and sat next to travis, A long pitiful awkward silence erupted the room, blaze was staring down at his hands, not really knowing what to talk about. Until, "So, blaze can we be like.,best friends?" Travis asked, he looked quite nervous and didn't know if blaze would let him. Blaze smiled and nodded, "of course! I'd love to!" Travis sighed in relief, "Thank god!" They both laughed,  soon enough they where talking and laughing, playing hide n seek. Blaze was the hider and Travis was the seeker. Blaze was hiding under the bed in Travis's room, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Travis walked in his bedroom and looked  in his closet, bathroom then he spotted the bed. He walked over to it and looked under the bed. "Found you!" He yelled and grabbed ein by his legs, dragging him out.

Blaze squealed and laughed as he sat up, smiling. "Aw man! I thought that was a good hiding spot." He pouted. Travis giggled before thinking of something, he sat down and turned on his Xbox, grabbing two controllers. "Let's play another game, and let's make a bet. Whoever wins has to do whatever the winner says." Travis thought about it and nodded. "Ok!" He grabbed the other controller. Travis got some ideas and blushed, clicking on Mortal Combat. Travis and Blaze played 3 rounds. "I win." Travis smiled. Blaze pouted. "That's not fair! I'm not good at this game!" "That's just an excuse." Travis thought, "I want to suck your dick!" Travis said boldly and bravely. Blazes eyes went wide, his mouth opened as he stared at Travis. "T-travis.." Blaze blushed heavily. "O-okay.." He had completely forgot about Aaron. Travis blushed also and started unzipping his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers.

Travis's p.o.v

I pulled down blazes boxers, lust was clouding my mind as as started to stroke his hard shaft. I looked up at him and see blaze blushing and looking away, this made me blush more as I licked the tip long and slow hoping to get a reaction from blaze which I did. Blaze got a shiver down his spine and whined. I can't believe I'm actually doing this! It feels so wrong..but I can't help it, he's so cute and I just wanna do so many other things with him! I continue to lick before taking him into my mouth, moaning softly as I drag my tongue along the underside moving my hand into my own pants and stroking myself. I listen to blazes whimpers and moans, I start to deep throat him relaxing my throat so I can take him easily. I felt my hand go to play with his balls, squeezing them and swirling them around in my hands. I can feel blaze grab my hair and tug on it gently, I look up at him and see his lustful expression. Which makes me stroke myself faster as I whine and pull off, licking the tip as if it where a lollipop or a popsicle. I then suck on the tip harshly. "I-I'm gonna cum..~" I can hear blaze moan as he started to thrust his hips up into my mouth, I try not to choke and take him the best I can. I then feel a warm substance down my throat, pulling off quickly the cum shot on my face. Blaze throwing his head back in the process. I stroke myself as the sight before releasing myself, my briefs are now sticky. I lick off blazes cum from my face and his dick. Blaze fell back and panted heavily, closing his eyes. I blush and sit up crawling over to blazes side and resting my head on his arm, falling asleep with him.

(Omg I'm so sorry guys! I lost my password to my Wattpad I'm so so sorry! But enjoy this please! Forgive me! 😭