Chapter 7: A New Face

Aarons p.o.v

After last night of blaze scaring me half to death but giving me a nice blow job, 'He's pretty good at it' I thought as I had woken up and got up, heading to the bathroom, opening the door and shutting it behind me, I strip down from my clothes and turning on the shower to a warm temperature. Soon getting in pand washing off the rather lustful arousal from my body, after doing so I get out and dry off, putting on my phoenix drop high uniform, 'I suppose I should wake up blaze..' I think as I walk out and shake blaze away, He had awoken with a groan, "Morning." I chuckle out as I smile, "Morning.." He grumbled as he turned over to me, "Better get up its Monday." I say, Blaze quickly squirmed around in bed, "W-why didn't you tell me earlier?!" He squeaked at me, earning a laugh as blaze had quickly got up, "Cya at school aaron bye!" Blaze yelled and jumped out my window, sprinting back home. I laugh going downstairs and drinking orange juice from the carton, finished he put it back in the fridge and closing the door, leaving the house and off to phoenix drop high.

Blazes p.o.v

I hurried home, jumping threw my window while stripping off my clothes, going to my closet and quickly putting on some clothes, I then jump back out of my window and hurried out the window again, falling on my face, I get up and rub my face before quickly heading to school. I walk in and look at the time, seeing it was only 8:00, I growl to myself, 'I did all that for nothing?!'I think as I sigh and just head to my locker, I then look to my left and see a new Boy, His hair was Rather white and he was wearing a rather dark green jacket and you could say maybe grayish jeans? I stare at him more before the bell startles me from my thoughts, I look away then look back at where the boy was standing but he was gone, I sigh and shut my locker as I walk to werewolf class.

A hour later

After a long boring class of Mr.Gavin speaking about Mating as werewolves, the bell rang, I hurry out of my seat to lunch, I look around and see the boy from earlier sitting alone. Being the nice one I walk over to him and sit down in front of him, startling him a bit, "Hi! I'm blaze, you looked lonely so I decided to sit with you, what's your name?" I asked, The boys face was flustered a bit but he smiled sweetly back at me, "T-travis.." Travis had answered me, I smiled, "That's a great name!" I say and smile, "So, I'm guessing your new?" I ask, Travis nodded, "I-i don't have many friends..Alot of people are mean here.." He sighed and looked away, I pout, "Aw I'm so sorry! How about we be..Not alone buddies!" I smile brightly, "R-really..?" Travis looked at me and smiled, I nodded. Travis giggled, "Yay!" He smiled and started to eat his lunch, I did the same and casually made conversation.

Travis's p.o.v

I was greeted by a werewolf, I thought he was going to attack me for my lunch money but instead he was so much nicer than the others, so much nicer, we became not alone buddies! I was so happy, I hopped we could be best friends. After lunch Blaze had walked me to my second class since i had no idea where it was, I thanked blaze be for he left me to tend to class, I walk in and looked at the teacher.

"Ah, you must be Travis? Why don't you introduce yourself?" The teacher looked at me.

I nod and looked at the class, Rubbing the back of my neck, "H-hello, my names Travis and I'm new here." I say, Half of the class wasn't even listening, so I didn't bother to say more.

"Thank you Travis, you can find and empty seat." The teacher said.

I nod as I look around before sitting in a seat in the back, alone of course, I kept getting paper balls thrown at me, I opened one of them and it read "Loser!" I sighed and throw it in the trash that was conveniently right next to me, I pray for class to be over sooner. After a hour of pure hell the bell rang, I couldn't wait to see blaze and tell him what happened, I got up and walked out of class to my locker, seeing blaze and another guy, I didn't want to intrude so I stayed by my locker and fidgeted with my locker code, I then glance back and see blaze alone and I take my opportunity to walk over to him, "Hey, Not alone buddy!" I smile at him. Blaze just gave me the sweet smile he always has, "Hey!" He turned to me. "How are you?" Blaze asked me again, I only let out a soft sigh and looked away, "I wanna leave already.." I looked at him, "They kept throwing paper balls at me.." Blaze pouted, "Aw I'm so sorry!" Blaze quickly pulled him close and giving him a tight hug, I hug back and Barry my face in his neck, Blaze was so warm it was comforting.. I sigh in content against Blazes neck, Blaze rubbed my back for comfort, "Are you ok now?" Blaze asked, I nod but didn't want to pull away but I did anyway. "C-can you walk me home?" I asked blaze, hesitantly. Blaze nodded, "Of course!" Blaze smiled at me and took my hand, Lacing our fingers together as he began to walk out of the building, I followed beside him, "Why are you so nice to me?" I ask curiously, looking over at Blaze, blaze only smiled, "It's in my personality, and I wanna make new friends!" Blaze said, I smile and sigh happily as we walked to my door step, "Thank you so much blaze for Walking me home!" I smile and hug him tightly, blaze nodded and hugged me back just as tight before we pulled away, "your welcome!" Blaze smiled, "I'll cya tomorrow!" I nod and watch blaze leave, walking inside I shut the door behind me. I walked to my room and sit down on my bed, I pull off my shoes and socks along with my jeans and jacket, I lay down in my bed after a few minutes a naked image of blaze emerged in my head, I blush and looked at the tent in my boxers I looked around my room, making sure no one was here, I slid down my boxers, 'This is so wrong..but I can't help it..' I thought as I take my hard shaft in my hand, slowly stroking it, moaning softly as I tilt my head back and think about Blaze in different begging Positions. I moan a bit louder as I stroke faster, "F-fuck.." I pant as pre cum lubricated my hard cock, Moaning more loudly I stroke faster feeling myself close to the edge, I then buck my hips into my hand and cum all over my chest, I panted gently and blushed soon getting up and walking to the bathroom, pulling up my boxers and grabbing a towel, wetting it and wiping off the cum. I blush and walked back to his bed, soon laying down and pulling the covers over me and falling asleep.

( yall didn't expect that did ya! Yall thought I was gonna keep Travis innocent haha! Nope, Hope ya liked it! Word count: 1301

Aaron x BlazeрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ