Time Heals The Heart (Malachite Twins x Shy Reader)

The music was booming loudly from Junior's bar as I take another sip from my glass. I'm normally not one to drink alcohol, but tonight, I don't care. I just found out that my girlfriend, Cinder Fall, was cheating on me with Mercury.

I was... devastated to say the least, but what she did came at a price as well. I may have been the shyest of the entire group of criminals, but I was also one of their more powerful assets due to my semblance. Time Manipulation. I can freeze time for myself, so I do my job without any scars on my body. Well, except the one at my heart right now.

I look up from the table and around the bar. I saw some people drinking at the bar, others dancing on the dance floor, and others trying to hit on girls. I grab my glass again and take a sip from it.

"I told you guys already, leave us alone or else we're going to kick you out," said a female voice from the crowd.

I for the source of thev oice and noticed a pair of twins near the bar. One of them was wearing a very light blue dress, while the other one was wearing a red dress. They are the Malachite Twins, the bodyguards the owner, Junior. I saw that the girls were getting annoyed by the group of guys, but the drunken bastards weren't taking no for answer. I noticed that they were pulling out a pocket knife and were about to attack them.

"Yeah, not going to happen," I said as I take the glass and swung the remaining liquid down the hatch.

I activated my semblance, freezing time completely. I started to walk towards the bar, with the glass still in hand. Once I arrive, I put the empty glass on the bar, and started to get down to business. I grab all their pocket knifes, and stuck them all to the table. I also grabbed their wallets and stole their money. Blame Emerald for that habit. Next, I gave them a solid punch to their guts and another one to their nose.

After I was done with the drunk mess that is this group of people, I walk behind the bar and refiled the glass. I also wrote a quick for the ladies and used one of the knifes to stick it on the table. When I'm done with everything I wanted to do, I went back to the table at the corner of the room.

-Malachite Twins-

We noticed that the group of drunks were pulling out pocket knifes, and my sis and I prepared ourselfs to attack back, but something strange happened. The group of people fell to the ground, holding their stomach in pain and blood slowly started to drip from their noses.

"Miltia, what happened?" Melanie asked in a confused tone.

"I'm... not sure," she responded.

Melanie looks at the bar and noticed all their pocket knifes stuck on the table, and one of them had a note stuck to it.

"Eh, Miltia? Look at this," she said as she grabs the note.

Don't worry about the drunken bastards. I take care of them.

P.S: I refiled my drink, the money's on the counter.