Comfort in Darkness (Ilia x Fem! Reader)

What would you describe as a miracle? The discovery of dust for hunters and huntresses agaisnt Grimm? Or would it be learning a weakness of a certain type of Grimm that applais to the rest of them as well?

There are a lot of things that could be defined as a miracle, but the way someone use it is heavily depended on how someone's view of the world is. And for a certain person right now, she practically has given up on the world right now. For more than one reason. Her name is Ilia Amitola.

She's a camelion faunas and she just received the worst news in all her life. She just lost her parents during a minning accident. Her world shattered as she hears the heartless comments of what she though were her friends. On how worthless they were and that they probably deserved it. The next thing she did was something she didn't regret, but at the same time, she did. She knocked her 'friends' out to the point where some of them had their theeth out.

Once she was done beating them up, she ran away. She ran as fast as she could out of Atlas Acadamy and runs towards the white harsh landscape that it Atlas and and away from it's securety. She ran as long and as far as she could, away from anyone that was part of that dark cruel city. She didn't care anymore, she had no one left. But sadly, that wasn't the worst part. She was already slowly dying. You see, she suffers from skin cancer. She see's it like a cruel joke from the beings above. And who could blame her? Her faunas trait is that she can change skin color, so who wouldn't see it as a cruel and distatful joke.

After hours of running, she finally colapsed into the snow. Her legs couldn't cary her anymore. All that she wish for now is that she could die and reunite with her family in the afterlife. She guess that it will happen soon by either the cold temperatures or the Grimm that's comming towards her direction.

She hears growling noises in the distance. She can barely lift her head up to see a pack of beowufs walking towards her.

"I guess this is the end," Ilia said under her breath with a small smile.

She closes her eyes and waited for the Grimm to kill her. She hears multiple footsteps walking towards her.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" said a female voice in front of her, his voice sounding emotionless.

Ilia weakly lift her head and was met with a girl around her age with pure black hair, very pale skin, wears black grimm like fur, but what caught her attention the most was the pack of Beowulf behind him, cautiosly looking at Ilia with a curious expression.

"J-just... leave... leave me t-to die..." said she weakly.

"I'm afraid that I can't do that," said the mysterious female, still with the emotionless tone in her voice.

"I... I want... to die. I... have nothing... left... to live," she said weakly as she's shivering from the cold.

"Omege, come here please," said the female.

Ilia opens her eyes and see one of the Beowulfs walking towards her side and stopped in front of her. The Grimm kneels down in front of her and the female gently lifted her up and mounted her on the Grimm. Moments later, she fell unconcious.

-Ilia's Pov, Some Time Later-

I slowly started to wake up after I ran into the wilderness of Atlas. I don't remember much of what happened, the last thing I remember was a very pale person helping her get on the back of a... a...