Frozen Heart (Slave Weiss X Reader) (Remastered)

*TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK*

The sound of the clock was all that can be heard in a remote house just outside of the capital city in Atlas. The house was fairly big and spacious for just one residence, but there is a good reason for this. (F/n) (l/n), the owner of this remote house, is blind,

He knows how to walk around without any problem, and he can even walk towards the city without any help, but that's because of a special ability that he has. He uses echolocation to make out shapes, thanks to the help of his cane.

*TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK*

Right now, the (h/l), (h/c) man is waiting patiently for a friend of his to arrive at his home. You see, (F/n) may be a blind man, but he's also a well known assassin, known as 'The Blind Reaper'. He obtains busyness thanks to some of his partners, such as Sky Baxter and Angelo Sheppard.

His way of fighting? His cane has multiple forms for self defence, such as a sword hidden inside the can or a gun barrel at the end of it.

*TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK*

Today, he was waiting for Angelo to come by. He said that he obtained some easy jobs that they can do for the time being. There aren't many jobs that a blind guy can, but being an assassin is probably the last thing that anyone would expect for someone who can't see.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Ah, that must be Angelo," said (F/n) to himself as he stands up from the launch chair that he was on.

He gave a hard tap to the floor with his cane to get a mental image of the outlines of his house, and starts to make his way towards the entrance of his home. Once he's in front of the door, he gives one last tap with his cane to see who actually is behind the door. The outline started to form, beginning with the door, but the echolocation passed through the door, giving (F/n) the outline of the person behind it.

He can make out two figures behind it, one of them have a katana on his side. He could tell by the weapon alone that it belonged to Sky, which he wasn't expecting to see today, but he was more worried about the person behind him.

From what he could make out of the shape, it's female, a young adult at that. Maybe around twenty years old.

'Sky, why do you have her with you?' (F/n) though to himself.

Finally deciding to open the door, he was greeted by Sky.

"Hey (F/n), it's been a while," said Sky as he went and hug him.

"Yeah, it has. What brings you here? I wasn't expecting you for a while," said (F/n) as he returned the hug.

"I came with some good news. The leader of 'The Killer Storm', Cole, died recently. By his own men no less. Guess that they finally had enough of his way of leading that assassin group," Sky explained.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that, that means that we'll get more business. But... why do you have a young girl following you?" (F/n) asked, his voice slowly turning into a uneasy tone.