Saving A Frozen and Broken Heart (Slave Weiss x Reader)

I was sitting patiently for a friend of mine would come visit my house for personal business that that we're going to take care soon. Although the way I do my work is... not the most normal way to do it, for you see, I'm a blind assassin. But, I can see with in a peculiar way. I can essentially see the outline of people and objects around and if I focus hard enough, I can see through walls with it.

Moments later, I heard a knock on the front door. I held my cane tightly and gave a hard tap against the floor with it, giving me the layout of my home. I stand up from my chair and walk towards the door. Once I reach it, I gave another tap with my cane, and I saw a silhouette behind it. I open it, so I can see a bit more clearer, and noticed another figure behind the first silhouette.

"Greetings (F/n)," said Sky, one of my men.

"Sky? What are you doing here? I not expecting you for business for a while," I said in a confused tone.

"I'm aware of that, boss. But I do have some good news for our work," he said.

"What would that be?"I asked.

"One of our competitors, Cole, is dead," he said.

"That pleases me to hear that, but... who's that behind you?" I asked curiously.

"Well, Cole left all his belongings to an auction, and... she was left behind since no one wants to buy someone in public. So, I'm left with it. I was thinking to get rid of her, but even I have some conscious. Suddenly, you came into mind," he explained.

"Where are you going with this?" I asked in a skeptical tone.

"You can use her as a slave," said Sky.

"I'm not that kind of person, Sky," I said in a serious tone.

"Use her as a maid then," said Sky leaning closer to me and whisper, "Just take her, you'll be doing a favor to us all."

"*Sigh* Fine," I said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Thanks boss. I'll see you in the future," said Sky making his way to his car.

I 'look' at the girl in front of me, and step aside for her to enter. I can hear her walking inside my home, and I can feel how uncertain and nervous she is.

"T-t-thank you for accepting me," she said with a quiet and shaky voice.

"So, what's your name, dear?" I asked in a gentle voice.

"M-m-my name is W-Weiss, M-master," she said, her voice filled with fear.

"Master? There's not necessary to call me that," I said with a smile.

"I-if you wish," she said, in a worried tone.

'What did Cole do to you, Weiss?' I though to myself, starting to get worried on how she acted.

"Anyway... allow me to show you your room," I said, giving another tap to the ground with the cane.

I showed her the guest room that I have in my house. It was fairly empty, just a bed, a bookshelf and a closet.

"Before I forget, I am going to have a guest soon, and-"

"D-do you wish for me to prepare something?" she asked, in a shy and shaky voice again.