Illusions or Reality (Emerald x Reader)

The sound of the rain can heard the bullhead through the night. Inside the flying vehicle, was two people boarded. The air inside is dark and depresing, for a good reason too since inside was a black hairded man with dark purple eyes, wearing a purple suit similar as his eyes. This is Wesley Geant, a very well known slave trafficker, he just required a new slave and is brining her to a client named Cole.

The woman is awake, but her head is wrapped in a bag. She has no idea where she was going, but she doesn't care anymore either. For you see, this girl is named Emerald Sutrai. She's tied up, but she doesn't care after what happened to her.

"Stay awake, you useless slut!" said Wesley, roughtly pushing her.

"I am," said Emerald in an emotionaless and muffled voice.

"Good. What is thaking so fucking long!?" said Wesley in an frustrated tone.

Emerald can hear him stand up and started to walk towards the front of the Bullhead. The footsteps soon faded, leaving Emerald alone, just like she was in the beginning. And in all honestly, she wished that she never met Cinder.

She snaps back to reality as she feels the plane shakes violently, but that's not the only sound that she can hear a sort of distortion sound.

"What the hell is that!?" screamed Wesley in the distance.

Before Emerald could question what was going on, the place was hit by some unknown force, causing her to fall to the floor of the Bullhead.

"Seeing is believing. And what you're about to see, will be the last thing you'll see before I'll rid you from this world," said a new low voice that came from nowhere.

The Bullhead started to quickly fall towards the ground. While the flying vehicle was quickly approaching the ground, Emerald could hear footsteps walking closer to her, but was also panicking that she might die from the crash.

"And what do we have here? A poor soul who has been betrayed and used by the one she cared for.. I won't let you suffer like I did," said the heavy voice.

Emerald continued to struggle to break free from her bonds, but she started to float in the air thanks to a red aura around her. She could hear the sound of metal bending to the point where it breaks and the air preasure dropping and pulling everything outside, except for the mysterious figure and Emerald. Then mystery figure started to walk towards the hole he just made and simply walks out, only to end up floating like Emerald surrounded by a red aura.

Emerald can hear the Bullhead getting further and further away from where she was, and eventually crash on the ground and explode. Emerald has stopped squirming to get free drom her bound as she can feel the air gently hit her from below, meaning that they are decending.

"Allow me to free you from those anoying bonds that you have wrapped around your hands and feet," said the low voice as he everlossly cut through them like a hot knife through butter and lastly, removed the bag that was wrapped around her head.

As Emerald opens her eyes, she was met with a metal mask, long jackel like ears with black and white circle pattern on it, a black lightning bolt covering his right eye while his left eye is visible but his iris is pircing yellow with a bright red sclera. He has long white hair, black shirt and jack with white marks on it, long black jeans, black boots with steall noses, but what caught her attention was a long black furry tail with white fur at the end of it and the big red triangular gem embaded on his chest. His appearance alone was already intimidating.