Zofia

Request by DylanDupere
3rd person
You hated both sides... That was it basically. Your whole life summed up in one sentence. You hated the white mask because they slaughter innocents and cause terror to further their goals. You also hated team rainbow because they never cared for the hostages, only the information that they had. They would not hesitate to use the hostage as a human meat shield if they didn't have valuable information that could tip the tide in their favour. The life of a hostage did not out weigh their own. You were left to your thoughts in a place you didn't know, all you knew was that you were tied up had a mask covering your view and headphones so you couldn't hear anything. This was familiar to you... well that's because it was. Because you had done the exact same thing to many hostages, obscured their vision and muffled their sound.
You could faintly hear an explosion and gunshots near you, most likely team rainbow due to your knowledge of the white masks plans. It was foolish of me to look through those document, even more foolish of me to get arrested by the local police so easily. You felt a hand grip your mask and yank it off, along with the head phones. You looked up to see a gorgeous woman with chestnut brown hair and sunglasses resting on the bridge of her nose. Your heart leaped at the sight of the woman infront of you.
"A little birdie told me you stumbled across some I formation way above your level. So I'm gonna ask politely, where is the next white mask attack going to be?" she asked. I did t respond, partly due to not liking team rainbow and partly because I was left speechless at her polish accent. It was like a siren was singing a beautiful melody in my ear.
"I need a response, thousands could die. I need answers so please comply" she pleaed, though getting no response.
Taking her ear piece, she spoke into it
"hostage is refusing to co-operate, permission to utilise non-lethal interrogation tactics"
After a few seconds, she turned back to you with a sultry grin while muting her earpiece.
"I get 45 minutes to get any and all information out of you and trust me" she said while bending down to your ear
"I will get that information" she whispered, sending shivers down your spine.
You were taken off guard, suprised at the completely different direction this interrogation was taking. Taking off her glove, she put her hand down the front of your trousers, causing you to gasp and pulse in her hand. That sultry grin she had remained as she started to slowly rub your cock until you were at full mass. You couldn't move or fight back, all you could do was try and hold back the aroused moans that so desperately wanted to escape your throat. Your thoughts were conflicted on how to proceed, she was undoubtedly one of the most attractive women you had ever seen so this isnt really that bad but there had to be more than this. Pulling your trousers and boxers down, she let your erect cock swing in the air. It pulsed with arousal and the veins wrapped around it like a snake, it was the biggest you had ever seem it and it was yearning for the touch of one person. You were caught by surprise as she pushed you onto your back, then traced her index finger up and down your cock. She took off all her clothes except her bra and panties, letting your greedy eyes take it all in. She was beautiful in every way, you were in a position that many men only dreamed to be in. Staring you straight in the eyes, she stripped herself of her bra, letting her breasts free. They bounced as she dropped the bra and shook with every little movement she made. This person Infront of you was no girl... she was a woman. A fully developed, mature woman.  She crawled over to you, keeping her sultry grin as she put both of her tits on either side of your length and started to rub them up and down. You held in a moan, you didn't want her to know that she had this effect on you.
"let that slutty moan out, cmon moan for me" she said
You couldn't hold it in any longer as you let a loud and embarrassingly slutty moan as she giggled. It was really embarrassing but it felt really good, especially because of her enormous breasts. Her words aswell as the contact your member had with her breasts put you at the edge, but she suddenly stopped. Looking at her with pleading eyes she responded
"nuh uh uuhhh, I cum before you" she stated, wagging her finger. She walked over above my head and dropped her panties, unveiling her wet cunt. She sat on your face and grinded her crotch.
Eager for release, you lapped at her pussy like a dog.
"your eager aren't you?" She asked rhetorically, holding in her moans expertly.
Her words were slightly embarrassing but you didn't care, your mind was driven for your want to cum. It was.. hypnotic. You tongued her pussy for what felt like an hour but was only ten minutes.
"you better swallow this" she said as she released all over my face and in my mouth. I swallowed all that I could, hoping she would give me release. "now before I let you cum I will ask this one more time. Where is the white mask attacking next?" she asked. I completely forgot that that was the reason I was experiencing this.
"T-the skyscraper in South Korea, it's tourism is exponentially high and would damage their economy" I stuttered.
"good boy" she said as she crawled over to my painfully erect cock
She wrapped her lips around your cock and started to Bob her head. The euphoria was too much to keep in and you moaned and moaned as you reached closer to your limit.
"i-im gonna c-cum" you groaned as you hit your tipping point. She took her head of your length as you came what felt like gallons onto the floor. Lifting you onto your legs, she picked up your discarded clothes and fit them to your body.

"Tha kyou for your cooperation" she stated as she pulled her panties and trousers back up.
She carried me outside to a chopper where I was treated for any wounds I may have. Though I will never see her again, I will forever remember this day.
-----------------------------------------------------------