Male reader x Caveira (2/2)

Rocking of the huge helicopter shook me awake as my heart jumped into my throat from the sudden awakening. Immediately, my eyes darted around the the aircraft until they landed on the voluptuous figure of Taina, sitting across from me with a sultry grin adorning her lips.
"Ugh.. what time is it?" I asked, sitting up in my chair while rubbing sleep out of my eyes.
"Half 7, meaning we've got 30 minutes alone~" taina purred, crawling over to me on her hands and knees.
"Woah woah Taina, this is a serious mission that I have taken and I won- ahhhhhhh" i moaned as Taina plopped my hardening member into her mouth. My grip on the seat tightened as euphoria shot across my body. Taina started to Bob her head on my shaft, dragging her tongue against the length of my erect member. I was a quivering mess in her mouth, like jelly that she could play about with to her hearts desire. My fingers glided through her silky strands of her hair as the Brazilian beauty continued to suck me off. Taina occasionally made slurping sounds, which caused her to blush of embarrassment everytime. After a few minutes I decided to start thrusting down her throat, which caused her to start gagging uncontrollably. Drool leaked from her mouth and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Even when she's kneeling on the floor I can tell she's soaking wet. Eventually I was unable to hold it in and I gripped the back of Taina's head before forcing her to the base of my member, unleashing rope after rope of cum down her throat. Taina started to gag even more but I ignored her, too focused on the pleasure I was feeling to notice. After a solid minute I let go of Taina, allowing her to withdraw my cock from her gob. Her face paint was smudged beyond belief and cum was leaking from the corners of her mouth.
"What the fuck was that!" She demanded, glaring at me.
"You better lower your voice before I tear your clothes off and fuck you silly infront of the pilot until your panting like some common street dog" I replied, causing her to lose her glare and blush brightly.
"And as for what i was doing? I was dumping a load in my personal cum dumpster" i stated, gripping her ass cheek tightly to emphasize my point.
"Now do I need to collar you and walk you naked through team rainbow? Or are you gonna prove that I'm correct and clean my dick off with your tongue?" I demanded.
Taina blushed even brighter before shakily getting onto her knees and licking my cock clean, making me smirk.
"Good, atleast your aware of your place. Just remember" I said, grabbing both of her cheeks "that you belong to me, no one else" I said, glaring sternly at her.
"Of course, I belong to only you" taina replied, licking some cum off her cheek.
"Good, I'll pound your ass red raw later ok slut?" I asked
"Thankyou master" she replied, looking down.
Grabbing her chin I forced her to look into my eyes
"Never be afraid to talk to me" I demanded, causing Taina to smile brightly.
"Now get yourself cleaned up, we have a mission to do in ten minutes" I demanded, pushing my dick back into my pants. Taina looked slightly saddened but quickly covered it up with a smile.
"Of course master" she responded, walking away to get cleaned up.
'Wow... she is really kinky' I thought to myself with a chuckle.