Twitch

Y/N POV
Bar
Standing behind my bar I looked around the packed building of people getting drunk and dancing to the music or just chatting while drinking. My bar was one of the most successful in Britain and it was always full of people ranging from partying teens to women having a 'mom's night out', basically everyone from all backgrounds liked to come to this bar. Due to the success of this masterpiece of design it attracted a fair share of celebrities ranging from YouTubers to pop stars, which furthered my success because of people wanting to meet celebrities.

Handing a guy 5 strongbow's i watched in awe as he carried them to a table by himself, handing them to his freinds before taking a sip of his own glass. Pouring another drink I heard the door swing open and a lot of women walked in, turning heads everywhere. While it was an obvious girls night out what stood out the most was that they... They were the women of team rainbow. What stood out the most was the French beauty twitch who currently wasn't wearing her mask which allowed me to see her luscious hair, voluptuous lips, captivating eyes and an all out hottie.

Handing the drink to my customer I grabbed the money and stuck it in the safe, You can't be too careful, when the voice of an angel grabbed my attention with their French accent driving me crazy. Looking up I was face to face with possibly the most beautiful girl in the world, causing a light blush to adorn my cheeks.
"hello sir, can I have *insert long list of drinks that I can't think of because I'm 14 and don't know many*" she asked, pulling out many notes of money. Before she could hand the money to me I pushed them away, earning a look of confusion
"everyday you risk your life to save and protect people all over the world, the least I can do is give you free drinks for the rest of the night" I replied. Before she could reply I signaled a few bartenders to help me carry the drinks to their table with a very flustered twitch following.

Arriving at their table I started to put the drinks down when twitch started to talk again
"p-please take our money I don't want to free loa-"
"noncense you are not free loading I'm deciding to do this" I replied, cutting her off. All the women sitting at the table were confused as to why twitch was trying to hand me money.
"twitch, what are doing?" asked ash
"he won't take our money, saying we deserve free drinks for our job" she replied, leaving the operators dumbfounded.
"that's awfully nice of you sir but you don't have to do that" said ying.
"you can't change my mind so just enjoy as many drinks as you would like, on the house, for the rest of the night" I replied before walking away back to the bar.

Time skip
Everyone apart from the rainbow operators had left and I had closed the bar, turning of the neon 'open' sign in the window. While I did want to start cleaning up, never thought I'd say that, I was dragged by twitch to their table where I drank and laughed with them while twitch leaned against my arm. By now I was slightly drunk and the French beauty's hand was getting closer and closer to my crotch until it was Resting on my hardened cock, causing me to gasp. Looking towards her my lips were immediately captured by hers as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Letting out a light moan I gripped her left breast and fought back, causing her to moan. After a few minutes of tongue fighting we separated for air, panting heavily with massive blushes. My blush worsened when twitch got on her knees between my legs and pulled down my trousers, revealing my pulsating cock. Most of the table were watching us with a blush while... Doing sexual acts with themselves and each other.
"twitch you don't have to" i said
"I have to repay for the free drinks" she replied before taking my cock in her mouth, causing me to gasp. Licking the head of my manhood she started to take more of me into her mouth until she was gagging and I was moaning. Eventually her nose was buried in my pubes and my balls were touching her chin so she pulled off it till only the head remained before pushing back towards my pelvis. Eventually she had picked up a rhythm and was blowing me HARD, deep throating me everytime which caused me to moan everytime. Watching her throat bulge every time my cock bulldozed down her windpipe I placed my hand to the back of her head and helped her deep throat me. Eventually I reached my climax and I bucked my hips, forcing my cock as far down her throat as possible and unleashed my load, causing her eyes to widen. Spurt after spurt of my sperm was shot into her stomach as she struggled to swallow what I gave her. Withdrawing my still hard cock from her mouth I rubbed the leftover cum on her face with my dick.

Picking her up off the ground I ripped off her panties and bent her over the table, much to the delight of the woman in question. Staring at me was her tight, wet cunt practically inviting me to ravage her, which I complied with. Pressing my tip to her twat I eased myself in slowly until I was balls deep inside her before thrusting in and out of her womanhood. Moans filled the bar as I ravaged her vagina infront of the rest of the operators who were just pleasuring themselves apart from Ash and IQ who were doing the 69. After only a few minutes twitch came, coating my legs in her juices but I wasn't done. For half an hour I repeatedly pounded her cunt and made her cum 3 times before I finally reached my climax, pulling out my cock last second and coating her back and bum in semen. Collapsing back onto the chair I left twitch bent over the table for everyone to see before passing out, my flaccid cock left hanging out.
______________________________________
Next chapter is an Ash (non Lemon) but will be much larger than normal chapters, also remember to bring tissues.
Hope you enjoyed
Bye!