Dokkebi

Request by idk_wut_t0_put

3rd person

You were a white mask member stationed in South Korea, defending the tower that had been breached by team rainbow. You were classed as a 'roamer' though you knew that was just a fancy term for 'bait'. It was just so the others could get away while you were fighting team rainbow, basically a death sentence. You roamed the second floor, passing by the elevator as you snuck through the hallways. You slightly trembled as you tip toed through the maze like hallways, heart pounding at the though of encountering one of the most dangerous people in the world. Rounding the corner, you saw what appeared to be a female hunched over a device similar to a tablet. She was staring so intently at her tablet that she didn't notice you round the corner to her hallway. You carefully walked over and positioned yourself behind her with your gun poised to put a bullet in the back of her head. You recognized her as dokkebi from the 707th division, a well known nuisance to the South Korea division of the white mask. You were about to pull the trigger when all of a sudden, a vibrating noise from your pocket caught you off guard.
You were paralysed as she whipped round, her hair swinging and aimed an smg-12 at you. Understanding the severity of the situation you Came back to reality and pushed her arm away as she pulled the trigger, filling the wall with her whole clip. She tried to lift her semi automatic up but you tackled her to the ground and pinned her arms above her head, leaving her chest to be properly appreciated as the thin fabric clung to her. She blushed a little at the position we were in, then wrapped her legs around your waist. In your stunned state she head butted you and yanked her arms away, grabbing the pistol that was holstered on your hip. You expected to die right then and there, silently cursing the white mask as you closed your eyes. However, you were shocked when she slid your mask up and connected both your lips. Your tongues fought for dominance as you embraced one another. This was possibly one of the best things to happen in your life, maybe the best. You finally separated for air as you were both breathing deeply, you with a blush and her with a lustrous smile. She pushed you down while stripping herself of her clothes, leaving your eyes to explore every inch of her magnificent body. The tent in your trousers was unbearable, but was soon released when she unzipped your trousers and pulled them down. The entire time you stated at her breasts, grabbing the attention of her as she shoved your face into them. You took her right breast into your mouth and grabbed the left one with your hand, Inteding to pleasure her greatly.
After a while of you playing with her breasts, you both started to get down to business. She eased down onto your length with a little bit of struggle, earning a moan from both of you. She was so tight, she basically strangled your cock with her inner walls. Not liking the slow pace, you flipped her over so you was on top, gripped her wide hips and started to pound her. Long, hard, fast thrusts fueled by pure, primal lust was made in the hallway. By now she was screaming in ecstasy as you pounded her tight cunt, probably causing bruises to form on her pelvis tommorow. She tightened around your dick as juices flowed onto you and the floor, simultaneously you pulled your member out and came on the floor.
Looking back at the mystery woman, you watched as she flipped onto her front, lifted her rear in the air and spread her ass cheeks to expose her backdoor.
"You still got another round in you?" She asked, a wide grin plastered on her lips. Your dick revived itself and became as hard as rock at the sight. She groaned in anticipation as she felt you apply pressure to her hole, pushing her open with the girth of your head. Dokkebi suddenly moaned  as she felt your meber slip through her anus. You both moaned as your cock slowly pushed into her anus, pushing through her insides until you hit the base. You started to pound her ass, slapping it as you went along. It was pure ecstasy and you loved every second of it. Eventually, she came as you thrusted into her rear, your pelvis connecting with her buttocks.
"i-i-im gonna cum" you warned her.
"You can do it inside, you deserve it for the performance you've put in" she said, causing you to grin.
You brought her hips to your base and unloaded your pent up stress in between her supple ass cheeks and deep inside her. She moaned and groaned at the feeling of the warm liquid that filled her backdoor. Pulling out, you saw that her ass hole wasn't tight like before but now was a gaping hole with cum pouring out of it.
"Sorry about this" she stated, causing you to furrow your eyebrows in confusion.
You were suddenly knocked out from behind and picked up. Well, looks like your going to team rainbow anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Next up is hibana
Also thank you for 1 thousand views its incredible.