Mira

Alright so basically the reader is the Gordon ramsay of the universe, this is something I 'cooked up' in my fucked up mind soooo... Enjoy
______________________________________
Y/N POV
Hell's kitchen
These aspiring chefs are such fucking idiots, they can't even count the fucking scollops.
"SARAH!"
"yes chef"
"WHAT'S 2X5?"
10 chef"
"WELL THEN WHY IS THERE 9 SCOLLOPS ON THE FUCKING PLATE?"
"..."
"restart"
As I finished I was alerted that a bunch of V.I.P had shown up and.. It was team rainbow? Well the girls of it anyway. Looks like a girls night out, well best serve them good quality food, especially to that hot Spanish girl, DAMN! she was hot.
Mira POV
We all entered the Hell's kitchen and were seated at the V.I.P table with cushioned seats and a complimentary wine in an ice bucket. Looking into the kitchen I saw the famous Y/N L/N, also known as my celebrity crush which is known by the girls so they decided to help me meet him hence why they decided to come here for the girls night out.
"so mira, there he is~ the celebrity you absolutely CRUSH on" teased ash
"Ash, shut up he might hear you" I replied, my cheeks slightly warming up.
"aww come o-" IQ was cut off by Y/N shouting at a poor chef... He looked so hot when he did that.
"OVERCOOKED ON THE BOTTOM, CRISPY AS FUCK AND IT LOOKS LIKE GHANDHI'S FLIP FLOP"
O.M.G... I burst out laughing and so did my freinds, it was just too funny.
He walked over to the other team to examine the food and boy he did not look happy.
"OI, ALL OF YOU COME HERE.. TOUCH THAT.. TOUCH IT ITS RAW, RAW, RAW, FUCKING RAW. GET IT RIGHT YOU DONKEYS"
Y/N POV
Looking over at the V.I.P table I saw that hot Spanish girl in a hysterical laughter... Over me? Deciding that I want to make her laugh more I decided to up my insults and my rages.
Time skip
I stared at the burnt salmon on the plate, the very plate that was going to be served to that Spanish girl... Oh hell no.
"ALL OF YOU HERE NOW.. NOW! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"
"a burnt salmon chef"
"WHAT DOES V.I.P STAND FOR?"
"very important person chef"
"LOUDER"
"very important person chef!"
"LOUDER"
"VERY IMPORTANT PERSON CHEF!"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU SERVING THEM SHIT LIKE THAT?"
"..."
"YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU FUCK OFF WILL YA" I said, launching the bin flying across the kitchen with a kick.
"RED TEAM"
"YES CHEF"
"TAKE THE REST OF BLUE TEAMS ORDERS"
"YES CHEF"
I walked over to the Spanish girls table with the girl in question blushing abit.
"I'm very sorry miss but those incompetent shits fucked up only your dish so it's gonna be abit for your meal so I can make it"
"w-wait, y-your going to be making it?"
"well.. Ye"
"YES!... I mean thankyou" her face seemed to become brighter. I chuckled before walking away so I can make her dinner.
Time skip
I came back with an amazing salmon and other stuff (if you can't tell, I don't know shit about cooking)
"This looks delicious... Omg it's so nice" the hot Spanish said, increasing my ego abit.
"thankyou" I replied.
I walked back to the kitchen and told red team to fuck off.
Time skip
Almost the whole restaurant was empty, save for team rainbow who were still happily chatting away. I walked over to their table to try and make a move on that Spanish girl.
"I hope you enjoyed dinner" I said, starting the conversation.
"it was lovely thank you so much for the meal" the Spanish girl said, I need to learn her name.
"I'm sorry I never caught your name"
"just call me mira" she replied
"well mira, if you want desert there's some up in my room~" I flirted, making her blush.
"i-i-i" she stuttered.
"she would love to" said her ginger friend, pushing mira towards me.
I grabbed her hand and led her to my room, her face as red as a tomato. Eventually we made it to my room and as soon as we entered, I closed the door and slammed my lips against hers, which she happily accepted. I ravaged her mouth with my tounge, exploring every inch of her mouth. Moving my hands into her trousers I parted her big ass cheeks and slowly inserted my middle finger into her anus, causing her to moan and tighten around my finger. She blushed massively as my finger was pushed further into her ass until I was knuckle deep. Eventually we separated and I pulled my finger out of her ass, causing her to let out a whimper. I smirked which caused her to blush redder than a tomato.
"did you like that?" I asked
She shyly nodded her head.
Walking over to my table I opened one of my draws and pulled out an object which caused her to blush madly but shiver in anticipation.

"Strip naked and bend over the bed, I'm gonna shove this in your ass and repeatedly fuck you until your unconscious" I said.
She immediately shed her clothing and bent over the bed, exposing her tight ass hole for me to devour with my eyes. Walking over to her I placed my left hand on her lower back and with my right hand roughly shoved the tail butt plug into her ass hole, earning a loud, lewd moan from the slutty beauty bent over the bed.
"crawl around the room" I demanded, my hard on raging. She crawled around the room on her hands and knees like a dog, her face showing she clearly liked the embarrassment. Sitting on the bed I fished out my erect cock and gripped the base, my dick pulsing In my hand.
"dog, come blow me I need relief" I demanded.
I chuckled slightly at the sight of her crawling on her hands and knees, her blush evident she crawled up to my cock and wrapped her lips around the tip. Her mouth covered my dick in a warm blanket of saliva, her tongue dancing around my bell end. Mira started to take my length further into her mouth until she was deep throating me and her nose was buried in my pubes. I let out a long moan when she started to massage my balls with her soft hands and suck me off at the same time. Deciding to show her who's in charge I gripped the sides of her face and started to face fuck which caused her to start gagging. My balls smacked against her chin with every thrust.
Eventually I started to reach my climax which was signaled by my dick twitching. Her eyes visibly widened as her mouth was filled with my salty treat, my sperm ejaculating into her stomach. Mira started to choke on cum as she couldn't swallow fast enough, cum filling her mouth some started to leak and dribble from the corners of her mouth.
"any of that hits the floor your licking it up dog" I said.
I pulled out my flaccid cock and watched her struggle but eventually swallow my load.
She proudly showed me her empty mouth to signify that she swallowed all of it, but she missed abit.
Gripping her hair I forced her to stare at the thick glob of cum that had landed on the floor.
"lick it up slut, understand that to me you are nothing more than my dog, a pet" I said, demeaning her further. Bending down she stuck her tongue out and licked up the thick glob and swallowed it with a blush.
Picking her up I lay her on her back with her legs spread, her anticipation increasing. I lined up my cock with her entrance and stared directly in to her eyes, slowly easing into her tight, wet cunt. We both let out a loud moan as I went further and further until I was balls deep into her snatch, her walls squeezing my dick.
"oh.. God mira.. Your so.. Tight" I moaned out
I pulled out until only the tip remained then slammed back in to her, causing her to let out a scream of ecstasy. Grunts and moans filled the room as I passionately fucked the shit out of her, the lewd smacking sound of my pelvis slamming against hers filling the room. Pulling out the butt plug I quickly replaced it with my fingers and started to finger her ass hole while fucking her tight cunt. Mira couldn't take any more and tightened around my cock, letting her juices spray all over my pelvis. Eventually I reached my end so I pulled out of her pussy and aimed at her face, letting stream after stream of cum hit her cute, innocent face. It looked like she had been bukake'd with the amount of sperm that coated her face and breasts, her blush still there. Pulling out my fingers I quickly replaced it with the butt plug which caused her to let out a cute yelp.
"thank you master"
"master?"
"Well I'm just your dog, your slut, your cum dump. You are the well respected celebrity who gets many sluts to suck him off"
"you really are a slut aren't you?"
"yes master"
"Well mira, the night is still young"
I said, pushing her back onto the bed.
______________________________________
So that's mira
Next up is fem Reader X Futa ash
Bye!