Ela

Y/N POV
TRAINING
Heavy panting was all that could be heard in the training room, the green haired beauty working everyone to the bone. We were all the new recruits and everyday we would be trained by one of the operators and if they were female... Well most of the men had a 'hard' time when the operators sweaty body tightened their clothes.

"training is over, head to the showers then your free for the rest of day" ela said, much to the relief of everyone in the room. For a bit of backstory, I was picked up as a recruit from the bomb defusal squad for my expertise in well bomb defusal. During my short one month time at team rainbow I had made many freinds and earned the respect of all the operators including vigil and caveira... I don't know how though. Many people knew me as a gentleman and a trusted friend who you could talk to and tell secrets without the risk of exposure like who your crush is or your sexuality (both I've been told by other recruits). While I did love to be freinds with everyone there was a few people who I could NOT stand and that was Aaron and his goons (sorry if your name is Aaron). They are a bunch of perverted bullies, trying to peak on the females while they are changing and spreading rumors to try and bring them down, though I always debunked these and told everyone that it was exactly that, rumors.

Walking out of the changing rooms without a shirt on, mainly cause SOMEONE ripped it in half... I seriously hate that cunt, I realised that him and his squad was trying to record the girls naked. Ffs they are such pricks... But this could be fun because if I am right then ela should be in there. Grinning from ear to ear I bolted towards the cafeteria, not caring that I was shirtless. Running through the doors I was immediately greeted by all the operators eating, apart from ela obviously, who all turned to look at me. Most of the girls fainted at the sight of my bare chest and some of the guys made a jealous sigh. Rushing up to zofia she immediately blushed and tried to will herself to look away from my abs but failed.
"Y-Y/N, have some decency and put a shirt on" she stuttered, redder than a tomato.
"this couldn't wait, I had to tell you that Aaron and his cun- I mean freinds are trying to peak on your sister naked, even trying to record her" I informed.
Zofia immediately became stoic and clenched her fists standing up, ready to go pummel the shit out of them.
"thankyou Y/N for this information, now will you excuse me" she gritted out before running out the cafeteria like a bolt of lightning. Looking back at the cafeteria I could see all the operators staring at me and a few of the girls trying to sneak a pic.
"... What?"

Time skip
My dorm
Lying down on my bed I decided to relax my tense and aching muscles with just my phone and a can of strongbow to keep me company. Surfing YouTube I started to question what the world has come to
"a rapping skittle? An unfunny blonde called lele... The Internet has gone on a downwards spiral"
Putting my phone down I attempted to drift off to sleep but I was interrupted by the door knocking.
"COME IN!"
I shouted, too tired to get up.
Creaking open the door revealed the breath taking figure of ela, her pants tightly hugging her skin she walked over to me after shutting the door and slipped under my covers right next to me. Furrowing my eye brows I gave her a questioning to which she responded with a kiss on the lips and slipping her hand into the front of my trousers. I didn't know what was happening but I decided to go with it and slipped both my hands into the back of her panties and started to happily play with her ass cheeks to the delight of ela. Eventually we separated and I had time to ask what was going on
"what are you doing?"
"well I realised that you must be pretty tense from training so I thought I should help release some of that tension for you" she replied, stroking my now hardened cock. I pulsed in her hand which caused her to smirk. Bending down she came face to face with my dick and wrapped her lips around my tip, flicking it with her tongue. I gasped at the wet feeling of her mouth on my dick and held my hand to the back of her head, forcing her to take more of my cock into her mouth which was met with no resistance. Gag reflex kicking in I bucked my hips so her nose was buried deep into my pubes and my cock was far down her throat dripping pre cum straight into her stomach. Eyes watering she pulled back but swiftly deep throated me again which in turn caused me to moan, much to the delight of her. Putting her hands behind her back she repeatedly went back and forth on my cock, coating it in her saliva. Eventually I started to reach my end so I pushed as far as I could into her throat so my balls smacked of her chin and unleashed my load into her stomach. Gallon upon gallon was shot into her stomach, her taste buds overwhelmed by my salty treat her eyes started to water slightly. Cum dripped from the corners of her mouth and trickled down her chin, semen dangling from her chin on a thick string. Withdrawing my cock from her cum filled mouth I watched in satisfaction as she struggled to swallow my load, a dumbfounded look on her face. Going behind her I spread her cheeks to expose her tight ass hole and lined up my cock, my bell end poking it. Coming back to her senses she realised that I was about to ravage her rear end she tightly gripped the bed, her knuckles turning white. Applying pressure to her small hole I pushed my way into her Anus until her ring gave way and I went 4 inches deep into her which caused her to let out a yelp. Giving her a second to get used to my size I massaged her ass cheeks until she gave me the go ahead. Giving me a thumbs up I continued to slide into her ass until I was balls deep inside her and my bell end was buried far into her rectum.
"mmm I love long hard cock in my ass" Came the lewd voice of ela, a look of pure bliss on her face.
"do you now?" I replied with a smirk
"ye, please fuck me repeatedly in the ass, pound me so hard you bruise my ass cheeks and I won't be able to walk" she replied, panting slightly.
Pulling out until only the tip remained I slammed back into her which caused ela to moan loudly, her tongue hanging out. Gripping her hair tightly I continued to pound her raw while forcing her head back by her hair.
"you look like a dog when your like that" I grunted
"I am a dog, I'm a slut who loves hard cock in her ass" Came the reply of ela.
Continuing to fuck ela I felt her ass tighten around me and a splash of her love juice coat my legs, followed by a loud scream of ecstasy. After ela came I could feel my climax approaching so I hilted myself deep into her rectum and ejaculated, my cum filling her up.
"yes! Fill me up. Dump your cum in me. I'm a cum dump! I love cock!" shouted ela with a slight blush. Seemed she enjoyed this. Keeping my cock hilted inside her I wrapped my arms around her back and fell asleep with ela in my arms.
______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed
Bye!