Hibana

Request by Dylandupere

3rd person
You were basically a repairman at team rainbow. A gun jams : they call you, generator breaks : they call you, light breaks : they call you. Your known as that really nice person all around, not a bad thing to say. You've befriended everyone, even the anti-social Taina, though you only make small talk it's nice to hear her talk about her passion, even if it is slightly morbid. Currently, you were fixing Yumiko's x-kairos launcher after one of the pellets detonated inside her launcher. Due to only one of the pellets going off, the damage is repairable. But it's not easy, thermite is a dangerous substance and can melt the toughest of metals. Yumiko was intently watching you as you took apart her launcher and repaired the damages. Swapping the melted coils and the handle with brand new ones, smoothing out any lumps etc... afterwards you started to polish it so it looked brand new, the light gleaming off the silver parts of the metal. Once you were done, you put everything back together and handed it back to her, smiling in satisfaction as she hugged it to her chest with that cute smile that makes your heart melt. Yumiko was a stunning woman with a pure heart and a noble reason for joining counter-terrorism and for that... she had grabbed your heart. You never asked her out because you were worried she would deny you as your not the most flashy guy, your not a badass who kills terrorists with cool gadgets, your.. Just a repairman. She could have any man she wanted so Hey would she settle for a repairman? You was cut from your thoughts as you felt a light weight jump on you, wrapping its arms around your neck and squealing in your ear.
"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It looks brand new. OMG the slide has no hitch now. Y/N.. How can I repay you?" Yumiko squealed.
"you know you don't have to Yumiko, it's my job" I replied, setting her on her feet.
"Are you sure? Because you have been so good to me I'd do anything you wanted~" she pushed, approaching you. You began to hyperventilate as she enticed you with her swinging hips, and bouncing breasts.
"im s-sure" you responded as you felt her hot breath hit your face. Your trousers became tighter as she pushed her chest together right in front of your face. You gasped as she put her hand down your trousers and rubbed your rock hard member. She smirked seeing the strain on your face to stay neutral.
'Don't do it, she can have so much better and you would be taking advantage. Dont drag her down' you thought.
You were tipped over the edge as she pushed her plump lips onto yours, slipping her tongue between your own lips. She yelped in surprise as you slammed your hands down onto her luscious behind, kneading her buttocks with your fingers. She moaned in your mouth as you played with her rear, gasping slightly as lifted her up. Yumiko blushed as she wrapped her legs around your waist, sitting in your hands as the both of you fought for dominance. You moved into your office, locking the door and closing the blinds to prevent prying eyes seeing what you were about to do to her.
You yanked her trousers down and ripped her top off, leaving her in the middle of your office in just her bra and panties that looked really tight on her, maybe a size too small. She blushed as you devoured her with your eyes, looking over every inch of her skin. Her supple breasts were out on show and her shaved pussy was breathing in the open air.
First you pushed her onto her back, taking her left breast into your mouth and grabbing her right breast with your hand. Yumiko gasped, letting out a cute moan as you sucked and nibbled. After a few minutes you released her left breast from your mouth and moved on to her right breast. With your left hand free, you lightly traced your index finger down to her womanhood and traced circles around it. Yumiko whined as you did so, begging silently for you to enter.

Y/n Pov
"Please.. I need something- anything in me" she begged, causing me to grin. A desperate Yumiko meant a pleasurable Yumiko.
"As soon as I release, I will fill your hole with as much as you want" I replied and just like I expected she got on her knees.
"I better not see any fingers go towards your cunt or I'll show you how rough I can be" I informed her, taking off my clothes. Immediately, Yumiko took my member into her mouth and started to do anything to make me climax. Her tongue ran over my head multiple times and her hands massaged my sack. It was heavenly, even better when she started to take some down her throat, bobbing her head furiously. Soon she started to whine as she did so, hoping for me to climax but I was far from it.
"Oh Yumiko, you suck dick better than the whores on the corner" I said, causing her to blush brightly. I smirked at this, enjoying embarrassing her. After a few minutes I could feel my end approaching, but I kept that to myself. She would find out when it was shooting down her throat. Yumiko took it as deep as she could, but instantly regretted it as she felt something warm and thick shoot down her throat. Instantly she coughed and gagged, pulling her head back quickly to try and prevent anymore of my discharge painting the Inside of her mouth. Unfortunately for her, I wasnt finished and she was greeted to two spurts of thick cum landing on her lips, dripping down to her chin. Yumiko took a deep breath after spitting some onto the floor but that was nothing in comparison to what she had swallowed and what was painted on her face.
"Enjoy the meal?" I asked with a smirk, earning a cute glare from the woman.
"Why didn't you warn me?" She asked to which I grabbed her arm and lifted her hand up.
"Because you broke the rule" I replied. Yumiko stared at her hand in shock, had she really been fingering herself to sucking off the repairman?
"bend over the desk, im gonna ravage your tight little ass hole" I commanded.
She blushed but obeyed, spreading her ass cheeks and preparing for the pounding. She knew that he would do it anyway, but secretly she liked this side of him. Gripping her hips, I placed my tip at her ass hole and started to ease it in. Once her ass reached my pelvis i pulled back until only the tip was in, then slammed back into her, causing Yumiko to scream in pleasure. I pounded her rear with such ferocity to the point it would bruise later. I spanked and squeezed her ass cheeks as i continued to thrust into her. She screamed in ecstasy as she came onto the floor, though i didn't stop. I wouldn't stop until I had unloaded into her ass so she knew what happenes when she doesn't listen to me. After a few minutes, i could feel my climax so gripping her hips, i hilted myself deep into her rear and came. After i dumped my load, i pulled out and smacked her ass one last time. She was panting on the desk, her face of pure bliss.
This was the best night of my life.
-----------------------------------------------------------
This is one of my best chapters I think. What do you think?
Sorry for the long wait BTW.
Next up is a first for me, it's zofia and ela. Hopefully it goes well.