Chapter 3 ~ sticky

*Whilst waiting for requests, I came up with something, yay! Anyway, on with the show chaps!*

It was about 3am and my phone buzzed with a message from Cronus.

-what was the corridor scene about!? you showed me up big time!

I sighed and texted him back.

-you were really messing with Mituna! It was wrong of you to bully him about his school life! no wonder he's so shy!

A few minutes later, I still had no text from fish stick. I took my glasses off and rolled over, it was already morning and I had no chance of falling asleep now. I gave in and put my headphones on, resulting in a loud 'message!' ringing in my ears. Checking the alert, Cronus had texted back.

- I'm sorry, sweet-cheeks. I won't do it anymore, pick you up later?

I agreed and told him to apologise to Mituna and not me. The greaser was set to pick me up at eight, so he could drive me to school. I shuffled about to find my light switch and checked the time again, it was now 4:45. I got up seen as I won't be falling back to sleep until maths with Miss Anderson and the lovely radiator I sit next to at the back of class.

I got dressed and went downstairs at 6, just as my mum rose from her slumber, followed by Dad and then my little brother shay and finally my older brother Ashton, who wasn't usually up until 12 because he did night shifts at the local hospital which was about 14-15 miles away. I did have an older sister but she was a dancer on a cruse ship in the Maldives so she wouldn't be awake. We were a big family of teens and adults which was always like living in an office/zoo. Shay was coming to be 14, I was 16, Ashton was 23 and Roseland was 25.

We also alternated hair colour too, Shay was a red head, I was blonde, Ashton was red head and Roseland was a blonde. the genetic thing was for all the Ambermans to have freckles, blue eyes and to be rather tall. I, however was beginning to take to the shortest podium as I was only 5'3" and Shay was begging to be 5'5".

I was halfway through a pop tart and a glass of O.J when I heard a motorbike rev outside. I wolfed down the rest of my breakfast, kissed my Dad goodbye and bid adue to my family before grabbing my bag and running outside. Cronus smiled at me before instructing me to hold on and to lean when he leans. I nodded and did as I was told.

The ride was rather enjoyable until his greaser friends pulled up along side us. Cronus looked ahead and didn't respond to their cat calls and wolf whistles. When school was in site, he sped up and killed the engine in one of the bike parking spots. He smirked at his friends before asking if he could speak to me in privet. I agreed and walked with him around the school gardens.

It then got rather serious. He asked if I like Mituna. I kinda did but to to the extent of asking him out. I just shrugged and answered with 'kinda'. His face fell and he grabbed my shoulders.

"WHY!? I'm way better than some kid who can't tell his left from his right, or who can't see through his crappy bangs, or who is held back because of some stupid accident!" he got louder and louder as he went on.

"I give you rides to school, buy you lunch, be the nicest person I can be to you and yet you fall for some disable kid who can't even look someone in the eye without hitting himself like some idiot!"

I blinked at him without saying a word. was he saying he liked me or?

"What are saying? do you like me? I only helped him! you were hardly being 'mr nice guy' when you had him pinned against a locker! If you wanted a better answer to your 'do you like Mituna' question, you shouldn't have asked at all. Yeah, I like him but I did like you more. You've just shown how much of a dickwad you can be. Re think this and talk to me when your head is screwed on right."

And with that, I left a very confused greaser in the middle of a veg patch. The yells from behind we're ignored as I walked off to find my friends and forget this whole ordeal.