Chapter 9 ~ stuck

*A-N I'm sorry for not updating for a while, I was in Paris for a few days and I wanted to catch up with some friends and stuff. This may be a little short but I hope this satisfy a some tuna cravings. Blue out x*

I woke up with a ringing headache and a sore throat. I asked my mother if I could stay home. After an inspection, she aloud me to. I texted both Karkat and kanaya to let them know I was staying home. I put my pyjamas back on and snuggled back into bed.

My phone buzzed after about an hour of sleep and it was Mituna asking where I was. I texted him back and led in the dark for a few minutes to hear the buzz again.

I was half way through sending a thank you to tuna fish when a rather blunt

-where r u?

Was sent by fish stick. I then recapped on what had happened the evening before. I can't be with Cronus. Mituna needs me more than ever because of his feud with Latula. I fell asleep once I heard Ashton come home from his night shift.

*shatter me by lzzy hale and Lindsey Stirling* my phone began to ring out rather loudly. I picked up to hear Mituna on the other end. He was outside my house and wanted to see me. I panicked and fell from my haze to stumble out of bed and run to the bathroom. my hair was a mess and my face was pale and reddened. I washed up a fast as I could before becoming dizzy and grabbing the sink for support. I walked down the stairs and headed for the door.

Too late, Ashton had beat me to it. He was talking about random shit with Mituna before noticing me and stepping aside. I was greeted with a hug and I almost fell asleep in his grip. This was the point I felt it. The sharp realisation that I had been stupid. I had gone with a guy that hated tuna, had bullied him and from what rumours say, almost killed him. I couldn't be with someone like that. I soon found my self crying into his shoulder.

We sat on the couch and talked it out. I apologised for everything and explained what had happened. He nodded when I spoke and understood most of the things I said. He gave into his edge and scooched forward to face me. It shut me up. I moved his bangs out of his eyes and saw his honey brown eyes boring into my blue ones. I closed our gap with a kiss. It was a long, slightly sloppy one that lasted until Ashton cooed from the hallway. I flipped him off and tackled my honey bee to the sofa for more kisses. I didn't think twice about why he wasn't in school but was to infatuated by tuna to care.

He enjoyed it too, squeezing me tightly as he lip locked the two of us. I now knew that I was now stuck to this honey covered treat.

The problems that followed were to be difficult but I would fight them till the end.