Chapter 10 ~ bee dance

I have been in a relationship with Mituna for about 2weeks now. yesterday, we decided to go on a trip to the arcade for some DDR. I had set my alarm for 8 so I had a few hours to fully wake up and get sorted for 11.

It was about half 9 when my phone rang. Kanaya was in the other end asking if I was free today. I explained my date with tuna fish and that today was a no go. she understood and bid me a due. I took a shower after Ashton bothered to move out of the bathroom and allow any of his family members in.

11:30 and Mituna texted asking if I was nearly ready. I sent a quick yes back and proceeded with dressing. My outfit consisted if a belly shirt, jeans and converse. I grabbed an apple and waited on my honey bee to arrive.

My dad had previously met Mituna but I assumed that my mother would want to speak with tuna about random stuff so I warned him we would be a little late out. I waved from my window when I saw him pull up at the front of my house.

The first thing I received when he got to the front door was a peck on the lips. Shay instated retching and got a slap from Ashton. Mituna did the weird bro fist thing with my big brother a ruffled shays rather shaggy hair. My mother turned the corner and a space was cleared for her inspection.

After a full 360, she came to a verdict of above average on looks, 9.5 on politeness and a 8 on grades. I bid my zoo, sorry, family goodbye and led Mituna out of the door. I was so exited about today. it is the first time in ages I have been to the arcade. I was more than ready to woop tuna's ass on air hockey then show him exactly how DDR is beat.

the ride there was rather quiet untill a starbucks was spotted. We pulled into the parking lot and trudged inside. Since it was summer, I ordered a sakura drink (cherry Iced thing of deliciouseness) and a blueberry muffin. Mituna went for an iced tea and a vanilla cupcake then pulled out a sachet of honey and drizzled it all over his baked treat.

We finally made it to the arcade and we headed straight for the DDR machine. I chose the song (butterfly) and he chose the level (medium). We battled it out until I was victorious. We moved on to the motorbike race symulator and mituna won (more expereance). Air hockey, coin machines and shooter games followed and a multitude of ticket poured from each machine. We soon headed for the prize counter and chose our winnings. I went for the packets of loom band equipment and tuna went for the stuffed bee at the back.

We were on our way to the small cafe the plaza had when a voice called out to Mituna. We turned around to meet eyes with Latula and a rather mouthy red jumper. She proceeded to go on about the coincidence of to dates at the same place. Mituna started to turn red and growl. I stopped Latula in mid sentence when I dragged Tuna-fish to get a drink and calm down.

The next couple of minutes were in silence until skater girl and her new fling joined us. I said nothing but held Mituna's hand underneath the table. She changed the topic of arcade games and how she and Kankri were head over heels in love to Mituna's family buisness. Thats when I got angry and raised my voice to tell her to shut up.

She retalliated with calling me a stuck up brat and cronus's pet bitch. We went silent. Kankri stood up to reveal he was triggered and would not tollerate Latula's language. She then mauled him with apologies and touchy-feely 'I'm sorry' muck. He pushed her off and lectured her about not warning him and that human contact is forbidden for him in public placed.

She then blamed his behavior on Mituna and I, to wich Kankri dissagreed an it soon got to much for him and he stormed off with Latula running after, apologising. We watching in awe as He broke up with her and strutted down the stairs. Latula stood there sobbing until deciding to buy a bottle of coke and leave for good. Mituna and I burst into giggle once the ordeal was over. I could still see that Tuna-fish was shacken but he was alright to a degree. We continued to dart aroung the arcade untill we had fineshed all the games and the ball pit had been thrown about enogh to leave a clean up job for the employees.

I suggested the ice-cream parlour for the way home and tuna agreed. It was now twighlight and the parlour was open late. I grabbed three scoops of tiramisu and Tuna orderd a huge cone of honey comb. It seems it was someones birthday or something because some fireworks were being set off in the back ground. It was perfect.