Chapter 8 ~ sickly

I was so tired from yesterday's corse of events that I forgot to switch my alarm on, resulting in Shay jumping on me. I gave in and ran down stairs. Turns out Ashton was home so I wasted about 5 minutes hugging him.

Once at school, I was in a spot of bother. Cronus had followed me around the corridors and had even waited outside the girls toilets for me before sending me a text. I passed it to Kanaya to read.

"You want me, you love me, you hate me. I don't care. ~ cro❤"

I was really freaked out. I know I liked him a lot but he was being creepy. I didn't hate him but was still waiting for an apology for what he said about Mituna. He thought I hated him because I didn't want to speak to him. He was still following me when I texted back

"Apologise, then I'll talk about hate"

"No."

I turned my head and he smirked from his position on the wall next to his class. He made his friends scatter across the corridor. The bell rang before anything could happen and I proceeded to advance toward my music class with dave.

*time skip*

It was nearing the end of the day and I reminded myself that my art teacher wanted to speak to me after the bell had gone. I gathered my things and waited the last few minutes until the bell went. The obnoxiousness sound rang throughout the hallways as I made my way to the creative arts department in our school. Miss oakfull was waiting in her class as she spoke to a fellow teacher.

15 minutes later and I was free to go. The halls were rather busy with after school clubs and so on. I turned the corner to exit the school and meet my brothers but an extended arm stopped me in my tracks. Cronus looked me in the eye and grinned. He started to sweet talk me into giving him a second chance. I asked for an apology and when he muffled some in-audible words, I asked him to repeat. He apologised for what he said.

The gap between us was slowly closing as I had my back against the wall and Cronus was almost looming over me. Once our lips met there was no going back, I had almost betrayed Tuna fish.

I gave in and just went with what Cro did. We finally let go when air was needed. My arms were around his neck and his were around my waist. I told him that I had to go when faint shouts were heard and Shay's figure was seen in the distance. I pecked his lips one last time before running to my siblings. I didn't bother to look back at the quivering fish stick but I knew I could stay with him. I had Mituna to worry about, not a biker who spills his own blood in fight way too often.

I walked to Ashton's car in silence and stayed that way until I was home wood bound.