OH MY GODS I THINK I'VE FINALLY GONE AND DIED FROM ALL THESE GODS-DAMNED FEELS

Well, maybe I'm not quite dead yet

Well, maybe I'm not quite dead yet. Maybe I'm just being a dramatic little shit. Actually, that's quite likely. I'm extremely fond of being a dramatic little shit. It's one of my favorite things. But that aside, I HAVE just been broken and scarred, and everything I thought I knew has been thrown into doubt, and PAIN AND DEATH AND DESTRUCTION more than ever in my entire fangirl career. Which, by the way, has taken up about about seven years of my life now, even if for about four of those years I had never even heard of the phrase "fangirl". IT DIDN'T MAKE ME ANY LESS OF ONE AT THE TIME. This is including Allegiant and Deathly Hallows and FUCKING UNCLE RICK and EVERYTHING ELSE, so I am just so fucking done with everything right now and I am leaving. Dunno when I'll come back. Maybe I'll decide I want to act even the slightest bit person-ish again and come back in a month, or maybe I'll find an awesome meme to show the few of you awesome people who read this tomorrow and I'll come back then. Or maybe I'll even come back by starting a new book, instead of posting to this one again. I've got one I've been working on for a while now, and I'm really excited about it. Need to throw it past Divergent-dragon476 and other good friends who never get on Wattpad anyway so there's no point in tagging them first for their opinion, but after that happens. . . hey, anything could happen. In the book, that is. NO SPOILERS!!! (A quick summary won't hurt, though: Futuristic dystopian era, assholes, Francis, torture, references, time travel, Johnlock, boss ass bitches, creative swearing, doggos, kitters, stupid motherfuckers, smartassed motherfuckers, and SCIENCE and clones and even MORE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND ANGSTY SHIT but lots of jokes, too, like, people hiding the angst under the jokes Valdez-style, but maybe not that suicidally so. Weird shit to put together in one book, I know, but that's what makes it fun. My brain gave itself a challenge, and then it said challenge fucking ACCEPTED! Actually, it was just an idea that popped into my head as I was getting ready for school one day, but whatever.) I meant to make this a short and sweet "I AM DEAD INSIDE NOW SO BYE", but that isn't how my mind works. Bye for now, anyway.