2013.3

Celia send the address right after she hang the phone.
I was actually really sorry for the guy. I really don't know how I'll react to things tonight.
Maybe I'll cry all night, maybe I'll sleep like a baby.
-
In the cab, on the way to Timothée's house, I realized we came to the upper side of Manhattan. Houses here are very expensive, and it's also Celia's old neighborhood. So, he never moved out of his childhood home.
The taxi driver helped me get my suitcases and I ring the doorbell.
I hear hectic footsteps inside of the house and after 30 seconds later the door is opened by a messy haired Timothée.

I said: "Hi! Thank you so much. Sorry for inter-"

He said: "No worries! Make yourself feel at home."

He grabbed on of my suitcases and we went inside.

The house was huge. I was looking around, blown away by the houses hugeness.

He said: "The guest room is in the third floor. My mom and dad sleep next to the room, but they are traveling South America so they will not be here for 10 more days, I think."

We were waiting for the elevator (inside of the house, yes) while she came in.

"Oh, by the way Alex, this is my girlfriend Lola." Timothée said.

And the little cartoon Alex just said "What the fuck?"

Lola and I shake hands. She was an average looking human being, but her beauty mark above her lips was making her unique.

That elevator lift was really awkward. Nobody talked and because it was an old house, the elevator was pretty old too. So for one minute straight we just stand there, didn't talk.

When we arrived Timothée opened the elevator door and lead the way. It wasn't that a long road, since it was the rooftop, when you got out of the elevator the guest room would be on your left and Timothée's parents room would be on your right.

I was looking around the room. Some old boardgames, toys (mostly power rangers) and some records. But I suddenly stopped because I noticed something. I go up to the window and what do I see? The Atlantic Ocean.

Timothée from my back: "It looks so much better at night."

Lola: "I disagree with that actually."

All three of us stared at the ocean for a while.

-

I opened one of my suitcases and grab my books. I missed my "History of Western Art and Civilization" class so I was hoping I could catch my "Art MOOC" class. (Art in Activism and Social Movements)

I pack my bag and went downstairs.

Timothée and Lola were watching Jurassic Park. I watched a few seconds while I was putting my shoes on and then Lola noticed me.

"Where are you going?" she said.

"To my last class of the day." I replied.

"Aren't you suppose to be heartbroken and sad?" she continued.

"It didn't change the fact that I'm in Columbia!" I replied while I got out of the apartment.

-

My class ended at 4.55 PM. I was walking to the tube while an unknown caller called me.

I opened the phone but waited for a "Hello!"

"Hey Alex! It's Timotheé"

I took a deep breath.

"Hi whats up?" I replied nervously.

"Lola and I were just wondering if you could get pizza while you're coming."

"Oh, yeah. Of course."

"Thank you! You're the best!" he said.

"Which top-"

The call ended. I don't know what to get. Pepperoni? But what if they're vegetarian? Ugh, fuck.

-

Two Boots has the best pizza in the city and it's actually really affordable. I got eight slices of Margherita (Plain) Pizza. Everyone likes plain pizza. They are pizza without the toppings. What if they like Pineapple Pizza? Ugh, those hipsters and their everyday inventions.

-

I knocked the door and Lola opened.

"Pizza's here!" I said/shouted.

Lola got the pizza from my hands while I was taking off my shoes.

I shouted to the kitchen and said: "You didn't tell me which one to get so I just got that."

I went to the kitchen and they were just standing there with a big grin waiting for me.

"What's going on?" I asked nervously.

Lola answered me: "Me and Timmy have this thing where if someone is staying in the house they need to get us pizza."

Timothée said: "It's really stupid and childish-"

Lola cut him short: "And the thing by doing this is to determine whether we'll get along or not. It's determined by the topping by the way."

Shit. What have I done? I fucking just got plain pizza. NO TOPPING!

Timothée continued: "It's not like I'm gonna kick you out because of a pizza or any-"

Lola was really excited. She cut him short again and said: "Are you ready?"

She started to countdown from three to one. And opened the pizza box.

Timothée giggled and said: "PLAIN!" but Lola's face dropped.

"The reason I didn't like this game was because everytime we play it, everyone just gets pepperoni."

Timothée came and gave me a hug, which let me walk on air, literally.

I was on the ground again while Timothée said: "You and I, we are really gonna get along."

-

Hi, Zayn here!

Thank you for 100 reads! It actually means a lot to me, thank you!

Sorry, if I have any grammar mistakes, English is my second language.

I have a question for you: What do you think about Timmy's new movie with Woody Allen?

lots of love xxx