2014.3

The bike ride was more fun than intense. For a solid second Timmy lost control of the steering wheel because of how much we laughed. It was a near death experience.

We were now in Hudson River Park. I was glad that he didn't pick Central Park because this time of the day it's packed with crying, pooping kids. We weren't holding hands but he gave me his long-black coat that I was keeping it on my shoulders.

"There is a basketball court over there, if you want you can watch me beat you at the game." he suggested.

"If you want me to beat you first, then yeah I'm down." I responded.

Why did I say that? I'm terrible at basketball.

We get to the court and get the basketball that was just lying there. Who would leave such a ball like that? I thought they were expensive.

-

I was losing. 4-2. Not that bad, but I definitely sounded confident. And I was exhausted as well. In the middle of the game, because I couldn't breathe, I lay down to the ground.

Timmy came and looked into my eyes from up there and thrust out his hand to me. I get up, but I was just an inch away from his lips. I leaned in to kiss him but my phone rang.

The call was from Gladys.

"Hey, me and girls are heading out to the library to study. I'll probably smell the lamp there. Just called to let you know."

"Oh, okay. Have a pleasant time, m'lady."

"How's your date going?"

"Bye Gladys."

-

"I think I won." Timothée said, with the biggest smirk he has.

"Okay, okay. Can we forget this match and do something else? I'm gonna beat you in another game."

We walked a little, just to see a carousel. I grabbed his hand and run to it. I loved funfairs as a kid and I still do. He, being a gentleman, payed for the tickets.

While we were waiting for our turn, I grabbed my phone from my purse and start to video tape the machine. I loved looking back at my home videos, the pure joy and happiness in it would always made my day.

While I was filming the carousel spinning round he asked: "What are you doing?" which let me turn the camera at him.

"Just filming." I said, pausing the video and putting my phone to my pocket.

He kissed me on the cheek, which let me kiss him on the lips. His lips were shivering and both of us were probably gonna get sick because of how sweaty we are.

The carousel stopped. We hop on to it. I get on one of the horses while Timmy got into an another horse. The mechanic horses start to engine, while I start to take pictures of Timothée and the carousel, but mostly Timmy.

Timmy, as being camera-shy for some reason, said: "Gimme that!"

Wasn't he an actor? He grabbed my phone and started to film me. Me, being an idiot, started to pose as a model for him.

He put the camera down. I started staring at his green eyes. He had a hint of hazel in there as well, which was perfect.

I started smiling and looked the other way, because of how we are recklessly falling in love with each other. It was gonna take time but eventually it was gonna happen.

The carousel slowed down. I go down from my mechanic horse and start to walk around the carousel to step off. I looked behind me, were Timmy was coming, just to see he was still filming me.

It was like we were in a movie or some shit. I know we weren't in Coney Island but it definitely felt like it. Flashing lights, annoying carousel music, the dark ocean. It felt like nobody was around us. Like, we were in that slow motion scene were a slow Elvis song is playing in the background and they start to kiss. But, we didn't.

We step off of the carousel start to walk to Timmy's rental bike. But on the road back we stopped at a playground. It was almost 7.30 P.M. so no child was around. We sat to the swings.

You know how some dates become awkward when the time passes. That was our date as well. It was much easier when we were friends. All I did while I was sitting there was to look at his amazingly unique bone structure. Drawing him would be splendid. I wanted to know every bit of his body. He was truly an art piece. You might found it funny but he could easily be a art model.

Because we weren't talking or anything, I go up to the mini plastic-made house and get inside. It was really small and honestly I didn't know what I was doing here. Timothée came right after me. With his 6'0" body it was really hard to fit both of us in the house but eventually we made it.

We were still not talking but then he bursted: "This date sucked isn't it?"

"Every first date sucks Timmy, the relationship's faith would be decided if the couple decides if they wanna put up with an another boring date."

The awkward silence began. He surely was uncomfortable in here. This could end the relationship, honestly.

Think Al, think. What can you do right now to save this date?

"Wanna come to my place?" I asked.

Shit, fuck. What have I done? That question was heavy-weight. It was obvious, if he said yes we were gonna fuck. Don't get me wrong, I want that. I want to touch every inch of his skin, I want to memorize it all. But I want that some other day, not today. Were we moving too fast?

First the mentioning of 'boyfriend-girlfriend' and now this?

"Sure."

-

you better know what's gonna happen next *sneaky face emoji*

Thank you for reading, sorry if I have any grammar mistakes.

Lots of love,

Zayn.